Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    If you need an invite let me know

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Thanks, but I'm a member.

Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Global Posts
    955 Global Posts
    Let's say there was a virus that infiltrated every network, public and private, that took over the local machine as soon as a person logged onto the internet and flashed images that caused epileptic seizures or homicidal/suicidal behaviors. In such a case, yes, the government would be within it's bounds to force telecoms to pull the plugs. Short of that, I don't see it. As I said, using it as a means of quelling a popular uprising, regardless of the dangers posed by said uprising, would certainly be unconstitutional.
    Quote Originally Posted by groovy View Post
    Let's say there was a virus that infiltrated every network, public and private, that took over the local machine as soon as a person logged onto the internet and flashed images that caused epileptic seizures or homicidal/suicidal behaviors. In such a case, yes, the government would be within it's bounds to force telecoms to pull the plugs. Short of that, I don't see it. As I said, using it as a means of quelling a popular uprising, regardless of the dangers posed by said uprising, would certainly be unconstitutional.
    You've watched that movie, too?

Sent from my eVo
    Global Posts
    955 Global Posts
    I feel so used.
    I feel so used.
    Maybe you should grab a shower.

Sent from my eVo
    And double deja vu:

http://forum.androidcentral.com/foru...-no-maybe.html

Sent from my eVo
  12.    #52  
    I feel so used.
    Don't, groovy, don't.

I'm just trying to find more quality responses such as yours.

The well's been pretty dry here.
    Probably the weekend lag, i guess.
    Global Posts
    955 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ••dbdoinit View Post
    Don't, groovy, don't.

I'm just trying to find more quality responses such as yours.

The well's been pretty dry here.
    Probably the weekend lag, i guess.
    You're looking for more quality posts than here? Never! There's a reason people keep coming back to P|C OT long after they moved on to other phones, and it's not my ugly mug.

Can I get a "LOOT!"
  14.    #54  
    You're looking for more quality posts than here? Never! There's a reason people keep coming back to P|C OT long after they moved on to other phones, and it's not my ugly mug.

Can I get a "LOOT!"
    I'm just trying to light a fire under some people's behinds, that's all.

lol ltm
    Last edited by dbdoinit; 01/30/2011 at 02:24 PM.
    you cant get more quality posts than what i posted above

Can I get a "LOOT!"
    I don't know about uality posts... Just quality OT mods... Regardless of what davidra says in the more politcal threads... Just sayin
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    I don't know about uality posts... Just quality OT mods... Regardless of what davidra says in the more politcal threads... Just sayin
    POW!! Right in the kisser!!

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    naw, sorry. I don't see it, for any reason. release some counter to said images. you don't throw the baby out with the bathwater.
    The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
    Global Posts
    955 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Micael View Post
    naw, sorry. I don't see it, for any reason. release some counter to said images. you don't throw the baby out with the bathwater.
    Well, they'd have to stop the carnage temporarily while they come up with a fix. I would liken it to forced isolation or quarantine of individuals with highly infectious diseases. I think it's only been done a handful of times in the last fifty years but it does happen.
    Well, they'd have to stop the carnage temporarily while they come up with a fix. I would liken it to forced isolation or quarantine of individuals with highly infectious diseases. I think it's only been done a handful of times in the last fifty years but it does happen.
    your probably right groovy. but some regardless of the reason will see it as wrong. the slippery slope idea.
    Life is short, Play hard, and enjoy every moment as if it was your last.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast