Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by manordwall View Post
    An overclock not being available for 2.0
    A stable one may not be available yet - but I recall reading about a 1.4ghz one in development and available for testing (alpha?).
    Gears that are not round.

3.    #43  
    Commercials that say Dogs are "itching" to try something, People who watch David Letterman, People who ask me If I watch 30 rock and are flabberghasted when I respond with a no.
    Commercials that say Dogs are "itching" to try something, People who watch David Letterman, People who ask me If I watch 30 rock and are flabberghasted when I respond with a no.
    People that complain about all of the above!

Kidding .. Loltm

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  5.    #45  
    People in a movie theatre eating loud food, apples, carrots, chips etc.

Every single Harry Potter movie when Danielle Radcliffe is grunting and moaning every time he is in pain
    What grinds my gears? Seeing idiots assure people that the beta 2.0 Doctors are completely safe and stable. Seeing these same people basically saying "Yea it's safe, go find it and install it. Nothing to worry about".

Even Rush never gave such terrible advice (and that's saying a lot)...

Sent from my HTC HD2
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
    heh heh !
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  8.    #48  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    What grinds my gears? Seeing idiots assure people that the beta 2.0 Doctors are completely safe and stable. Seeing these same people basically saying "Yea it's safe, go find it and install it. Nothing to worry about".

Sent from my HTC HD2
    2.0 is safe, you clearly just bumped this thread to rat me out.
    No, it's a general rant and fit in the topic of this thread.

Stop telling people it's safe!

Sent from my HTC HD2
  10.    #50  
    It has a higher probability of being safe than a testing kernel. A much higher probability. In fact I haven't talked to anyone that hasnt had great results.
    It has a higher probability of being safe than a testing kernel. A much higher probability. In fact I haven't talked to anyone that hasnt had great results.
    How could you possibly know that? It's obvious you didn't get it through the proper channels, so you don't have access to all the facts. If you did, you wouldn't be saying what you are.

Sent from my HTC HD2
  12.    #52  
    can you clarifiy your post
    can you clarifiy your post
    Sure.

You do not know what you are talking about. You are making things up to attempt to prove your point. Rush would be proud of you.

Sent from my HTC HD2
    Listen, I really don't care if people are using those Doctors. It just annoys me that some people keep saying that it's safe. At least give people some kind of warning...

Sent from my HTC HD2

Sent from my HTC HD2
    This sentence.
    Proponents of the 2.0 doctors never suggested giving the Nobel Peace Prize to James Earl Ray.
  16.    #56  
    Listen, I really don't care if people are using those Doctors. It just annoys me that some people keep saying that it's safe. At least give people some kind of warning...

Sent from my HTC HD2
    Alright, my results may not be reproducable. As far as others experience it has been on the positive side. Each persons results may vary though. I don't want to start any arguments so I have seen your point that there should a warning for any newbies.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123