Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 56
  1. #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by sinime View Post
    I'd have to start picking out a grave plot and planing my funeral as my wife would make sure I was 6' under once she found out.

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    It's hypothetical, you're supposed to formulate your answer as if you were single and available.

    Dbd and everyone else knows I'm not available.

    Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  2. #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by manordwall View Post
    I would get out, and I dont mean during commercials, I mean now!
    LOL! Wish my ex had thought like you!!!

    Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  3. Micael's Avatar
    Posts
    736 Posts
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by ••dbdoinit View Post
    What would be on your list of priorities to get started with, in what order and why...
    I'd see to it that darn bed got made! Finally!
    The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
  4. Erckul's Avatar
    Posts
    137 Posts
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    #24  
    I'd get my head examined. after reading her posts here and on fb, if have to be crazy to walk into this.
    member of the Evo-lution
  5. irateb's Avatar
    Posts
    257 Posts
    Global Posts
    269 Global Posts
    #25  
    I'd get her more outfits like the one in white. Just saying
  6. #26  
    1) Start looking for the pods - Mine AND hers. Obviously neither of us would be in our right minds if we were wed to one another.

    2) Enjoy (with Verwon) plotting the downfall of whoever drugged or mind controlled us into this situation.

    3) Watch movies since it would presumably be non-optional with Verwon.
  7. #27  
    Quote Originally Posted by sinime View Post
    I'd have to start picking out a grave plot and planing my funeral as my wife would make sure I was 6' under once she found out.
    Amen brother! And YES Verwon I get that this is hypothetical. You haven't met our wives yet... Mine at least is a nice gal but after her first marriage she's a mite touchy in this area. I might get a hypothetical cold shoulder for just thinking hypothetically about this! LOL
  8. #28  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Please note: This question is purely hypothetical. Such is proven by the fact that verwon does not do relationships and will NEVER marry, again.

    Sent from my eVo
    My brother had said the same thing for the past 15+ years.

    He got married last year.

    Just sayin...
    I see pandas.
  9. #29  
    Quote Originally Posted by Micael View Post
    I'd see to it that darn bed got made! Finally!
    ROFL!


    Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  10. #30  
    Quote Originally Posted by PrinceAlbert View Post
    My brother had said the same thing for the past 15+ years.

    He got married last year.

    Just sayin...
    Hurrah for your brother.

    However, I already put in my 14 years married and it can't happen if you avoid all such situations like you would a plague carrier.

    Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  11. #31  
    Quote Originally Posted by Erckul View Post
    I'd get my head examined. after reading her posts here and on fb, if have to be crazy to walk into this.
    And the ones on here are mild in comparison, aren't they?

    Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  12. #32  
    Quote Originally Posted by irateb View Post
    I'd get her more outfits like the one in white. Just saying
    Hey, thanks!

    Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  13. #33  
    Quote Originally Posted by Unclevanya View Post
    1) Start looking for the pods - Mine AND hers. Obviously neither of us would be in our right minds if we were wed to one another.

    2) Enjoy (with Verwon) plotting the downfall of whoever drugged or mind controlled us into this situation.

    3) Watch movies since it would presumably be non-optional with Verwon.
    Now, just because I watch hundreds of them each year....

    Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  14. #34  
    Okay, Micael, get out of my room!!



    Sent from my eVo
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  15. Micael's Avatar
    Posts
    736 Posts
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    #35  
    lol! Why is it I have a sudden impulse to spread my arms and fall forward?!?
    The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
  16. #36  
    Quote Originally Posted by Micael View Post
    lol! Why is it I have a sudden impulse to spread my arms and fall forward?!?
    LOL!

    Please note: you're the first man who's ever wanted to straighten up my bed.

    Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  17. Micael's Avatar
    Posts
    736 Posts
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    #37  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    LOL!

    Please note: you're the first man who's ever wanted to straighten up my bed.

    Sent from my eVo
    Lets not read into that, shall we? lol
    The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
  18. #38  
    Quote Originally Posted by Micael View Post
    Lets not read into that, shall we? lol
    Hmmmmmm...

    Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  19. irateb's Avatar
    Posts
    257 Posts
    Global Posts
    269 Global Posts
    #39  
    The thing I noticed was the electric socket at the head of the bed, and you know what they say about women who have electric sockets at the head of the bed?





    I don't actually know what they say, I'm sure it's good though...
  20. Micael's Avatar
    Posts
    736 Posts
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    #40  
    Hey, she's gotta charge her eVo somewhere!
    The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions