Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1.    #1  
    *As per clemgrad's request.
  2. #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by ••dbdoinit View Post
    *As per clemgrad's request.
    Oooooooh boy oh boy oh boy... i have to think about this one
  3. #3  
    1) Force HP/Verizon to fix the aGPS issue on PrePlus and PixiPlus devices and certify that this will never happen again on any phones. Require the release of 2.x for existing webOS devices on all carriers ASAP! Standardize the public sector smart phone use on webOS.

    2) Review existing legal code and enact suggested reforms including repeals of duplicate or confusing laws.

    3) Require Precentral to allow Off-Topic forum threads back into search and new posts!

    4) Do away with nearly all reality shows.

    5) Enjoy myself greatly...
  4. #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Unclevanya View Post
    1) Force HP/Verizon to fix the aGPS issue on PrePlus and PixiPlus devices and certify that this will never happen again on any phones. Require the release of 2.x for existing webOS devices on all carriers ASAP! Standardize the public sector smart phone use on webOS.

    2) Review existing legal code and enact suggested reforms including repeals of duplicate or confusing laws.

    3) Require Precentral to allow Off-Topic forum threads back into search and new posts!

    4) Do away with nearly all reality shows.

    5) Enjoy myself greatly...
    Hmmm i know a president with similar aspirations
  5. groovy's Avatar
    Posts
    941 Posts
    Global Posts
    955 Global Posts
    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Unclevanya View Post

    5) Enjoy myself greatly...
    As King, you could get someone to do that for you.
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Unclevanya View Post
    5) Enjoy myself greatly...
    Quote Originally Posted by groovy View Post
    As King, you could get someone to do that for you.
    At a minimum I could allow others to assist me in that task!
  7. #7  
    Start a war, expand my empire, force everyone to own palm web os phones and slates, oh and do a lot of steep an deep powder skiing and some flyfishing in my off time.
    Life is short, Play hard, and enjoy every moment as if it was your last.
  8. #8  
    Wenches, naive... wenches
  9. #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    Hmmm i know a president with similar aspirations
    Remember that the public sector would be much much smaller under my rule...
    so maybe not the boost that HP needs.
  10. #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    Wenches, naive... wenches
    Congrats! on the Packers win!!

    I was hoping they'd be playing my Jets.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan


    Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
  11. #11  
    I didn't realize Kings came into power via election.
  12. #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by innocentbystander View Post
    I didn't realize Kings came into power via election.
    Election, military coup, whatever.....like any of us hanging out on the PreCentral Forum has a shot at being President or King anyway.
    PalmPilot, PalmIIIc, Treo 650, Pre, Pre 3, Nokia 1020, Lumia 950

    "It's good to be the King" - Mel Brooks, History of the World, Part 1

    "I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." General George S. Patton
  13. #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by clemgrad85 View Post
    Election, military coup, whatever.....like any of us hanging out on the PreCentral Forum has a shot at being President or King anyway.
    I'm king ... In my own little world

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  14. #14  
    Do away with nearly all cop/medical shows... really people? there are too many now.

    Take out the president
  15. #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by manordwall View Post
    Take out the president

    Why would a King date a mere President?

Posting Permissions