Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 167
  1.    #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    um rush what ?
    I flattered...

    Common spelling/grammer errors remind me of Rush.. Lol lol ltm

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  2. #22  
    i did that on purpose lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  3.    #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    i did that on purpose lol
    Lmao!



    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  4. #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    Lol.. What no pipe?
    Glad you recognized him to ask that question. Well played.
  5.    #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    Glad you recognized him to ask that question. Well played.


    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  6.    #26  
    Isaac Asimov:
    "The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not Eureka! (I found it!) but rather, "hmm.... that's funny..."


    Isaac Asimov:
    "When people thought the Earth was flat, they were wrong. When people thought the Earth was spherical they were wrong. But if you think that thinking the Earth is spherical is just as wrong as thinking the Earth is flat, then your view is wronger than both of them put together."
  7. #27  
    Whatever lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  8. #28  
    Wow, my pic looks good.

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    I see pandas.
  9. #29  
    Mods in LOOT?
    In that case, count me out and take me off the list.
    Thanks
  10. #30  
    awww man but they are the kool mods !!! lol ltm ltm
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  11. #31  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    awww man but they are the kool mods !!! lol ltm ltm
    That's a 'contradictio in terminis'.
    It's also very unnatural.

    And they're the 'Rulers of Whinonia' (should be a thread for that ltm)
  12. ashi's Avatar
    Posts
    202 Posts
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    #32  
    Quote Originally Posted by Erckul View Post
    I just realized that ashi looks too intellectual for this group, with that book in hand
    It is a comic book, Yuri Monogatari 5.
  13. #33  
    looks like a book to me lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  14. #34  
    What about "the looters strike back"

    Evo-lution
  15. #35  
    Sprint Football Live seriously bogged my phone, I had to force close it and reboot.

    Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  16. #36  
    That's never happen to me with it but, it sucks so bad,,, always late with score updates and just so lame. i was hoping for a good app from them this year and i gave it a chance but it was horrible.

    Evo-lution
  17. #37  
    Quote Originally Posted by zmann View Post
    That's never happen to me with it but, it sucks so bad,,, always late with score updates and just so lame. i was hoping for a good app from them this year and i gave it a chance but it was horrible.

    Evo-lution
    Yeah, it took forever to update, I didn't even know the final, until Tom posted it on facebook.



    Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  18. #38  
    Better off with a local sports radio app. i have one for a big Boston station. Weei is the app. Scores are pretty fast.

    Evo-lution
  19. #39  
    Quote Originally Posted by zmann View Post
    Better off with a local sports radio app. i have one for a big Boston station. Weei is the app. Scores are pretty fast.

    Evo-lution
    In a week, I'll have my new television and be able to watch it.

    Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  20. #40  
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    That's a 'contradictio in terminis'.
    It's also very unnatural.

    And they're the 'Rulers of Whinonia' (should be a thread for that ltm)
    Lmfao!

    Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions