Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 41
  1. #21  
    And here I can buy it in my grocery store, any day of the week.

    Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  2. #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    And here I can buy it in my grocery store, any day of the week.

    Sent from my eVo
    That's one of the MANY MANY MANY MANY things i miss about New York.
  3. #23  
    In PA, you had to go to a distributor or liquor store, I hated that.

    Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  4. #24  
    Back in the day, we just put pieces of cardboard over the beer in the open coolers on Sunday morning.

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    I see pandas.
  5. #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    In PA, you had to go to a distributor or liquor store, I hated that.

    Sent from my eVo
    So that's why you moved to CA. Lol

    (I know it's not)
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan


    Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
  6. #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by vza33 View Post
    So that's why you moved to CA. Lol

    (I know it's not)
    Especially since I never moved to CA to begin with?!?



    Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  7. #27  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    In PA, you had to go to a distributor or liquor store, I hated that.

    Sent from my eVo
    Ah, yes. State Stores. Always thought that was the dumbest thing ever...
  8. #28  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    Ah, yes. State Stores. Always thought that was the dumbest thing ever...
    It is!

    Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  9. #29  
    And why does everyone keep thinking I'm in CA?

    Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  10. #30  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    And why does everyone keep thinking I'm in CA?

    Sent from my eVo
    I never did, but i did love my Pre.
  11. #31  
    Quote Originally Posted by ••dbdoinit View Post
    I never did, but i did love my Pre.
    Maybe it's geographic confusion....

    Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  12. #32  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    And why does everyone keep thinking I'm in CA?

    Sent from my eVo
    I know you're not in CA, I just said that to throw off the stalkers. Lol
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan


    Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
  13. #33  
    My general location was already out there long ago. I found it on several search engines.

    Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  14.    #34  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    My general location was already out there long ago. I found it on several search engines.

    Sent from my eVo
    When did you move to CA?

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  15. #35  
    Never!

    Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  16. #36  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    I'm checking to see if concurring is legal in georgia
    Quote Originally Posted by ••dbdoinit View Post
    I doubt it.

    No beer sold on Sunday, so probably not.
    So, GeorgiaDome, Sundays, NFL....no beer??? wth...

    I guess my gf was lucky the last game of the year was on a Saturday then

    edit: almost forgot, I CONCUR!
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2’ about anything. I may however, give a nickel
  17.    #37  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Never!

    Sent from my eVo
    Ahh I see.. So you planned on moving, but didn't.. What stopped you ?

    Since dbd said it, it must be true...

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  18. #38  
    What's up LOOT

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    ĦṔ-ḶψΨṫ-ŦḯΨη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  19.    #39  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    What's up LOOT

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    So who here doesn't like fast planes?


    so the question is do you like Jets?


    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  20. #40  
    You?

    Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions