1.    #1  
    I have a friend who has a mac and he asked if I knew of a good webinar software to use on a mac.. He needs all the standard webinar stuff plus desktop sharing and possibly voice as well..

Any suggestions? If more details are needed I can find out ...

Thanks in Advance!!

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 01/14/2011 at 01:52 AM.
    I will tell you this... I've been through a ton of webinar sessions for work and the most-used service is Citrix - GoToMeeting. Works great on Windows or Mac. You can get a 30 free trial too. It's a great service.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    I will tell you this... I've been through a ton of webinar sessions for work and the most-used service is Citrix - GoToMeeting. Works great on Windows or Mac. You can get a 30 free trial too. It's a great service.
    I've used a webinar Maaaaaaaaaybe once... Why do you like gotomeeting.. ?

(cut posts and merge to thread?)

lol... I like it because it's simple, everyone who is in the groups we meet with is familiar with it, and you can move between multiple speakers and demos easily.
  5.    #5  
    Hmm I may need to play with it bc I KNOW I'm gonna get 42 million questions

And it is the one that the federal government uses!

Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    And it is the one that the federal government uses!

Sent from my eVo
    Where did you read that..??

Didn't have to read it. My ex works for the feds and had to get the software for it.

Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  9.    #9  
    From what he told me.. He said he wanted to network a webinar.. Which didn't really make sense as it sounded like a local server using webinar software... So I wasn't really sure if such a thing edisted... But I'll have him try goto meeting this weekend

Just don't want to steer him in the wrong direction... I dated his wife before he met her and don't want him to think I'm intentionally giving bad advice... I dunno why he would but still

With GoToMeeting (we use it with municipalities like the City of Chicago) there's no networking. You install a small app on your computer and host or join a webinar or on-line meeting. Everything ties through Citrix and the webinars and meetings can be attended from any Windows or Mac computer very easily.
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    RHUB Webinar Appliance (Web Conferencing, Remote Support - RHUB Appliances). It is a one-time payment and you don't need to pay recurring monthly fee. It is the most cost-effective solution in the market. It works on both PC and Mac.