1.    #1  
    we were on the plane to miami half way there and we had power trouble, so instead of stopping at a smaller airport or going there, we flew all the way back to stl. So as you can imagine I used my mhs while waiting for another plane. The problem is that there are only two outlets in this gate and one was being shared and one being hogged by a woman charging but not using her iphone and laptop. I then saw her connect her iphone to mhs. So I worked my magic. I changed my mhs name to letsomeoneelseusetheoutlet, she didn't respond to it so then I made it, UNPLUG IMMEDIATELY! Needless to say she unplugged and now everyone got to charge their phones.
    Lmao!

Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Global Posts
    955 Global Posts
    Nice! It's increasingly difficult to find a free outlet in airports. Since I travel frequently, I use the lounge, if there is one, but even those are often being hogged--especially right before a big flight. Then I look for the least popular restaurant (usually a Sbarro's ), go to the back of the dining area and look for a free outlet.
    Similar to what I do, I look for the out of the way spots, that no one else seems to like.

Sent from my eVo
    Global Posts
    955 Global Posts
    Just spent three hours in SLC watching Modern Family on Hulu. BK was packed to the gills, hardly a soul in Sbarro.
    You'll have me looking for Sbarro whenever I travel, now!

Sent from my eVo
    Global Posts
    955 Global Posts
    Yeah, just eat before you go.
    I'm sure I'll have to, I'm guessing that on top of bad food, the salt in it would probably be enough to kill me.

Sent from my eVo
    great story!!

lately I've been calling my MHS things like "FBI surveillance van" and "do not connect" just to see how many connect anyway.

I even used "free virus server" once...

people will always do what you tell them they shouldn't do...
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    great story!!

lately I've been calling my MHS things like "FBI surveillance van" and "do not connect" just to see how many connect anyway.

I even used "free virus server" once...

people will always do what you tell them they shouldn't do...
    And that is a scary truth!
  11.    #11  
    lol once I was waiting for someone in walmart, I was in the parking lot in the car, and I just wanted to see if anyone would connect and sure enough by random chance in a walmart parking lot, someone has a laptop and connected. The name was Jims Pc. I named Mhs to OUT OF THE CAR NOW JIM! Then I started looking around and saw a guy get out of his car and looking up at the sky and and look around for people. His license plate? Jim4602