Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 51
  1.    #1  
    in conjuction with the thank you button, can we have a troll button?

    with no new news lately, ive been getting kind of negative and just been trolling.
  2. #2  
    LOL! Not too long ago, we were asking for a slap button and never got it.

    Posted from my eVo!
    Last edited by verwon; 01/07/2011 at 02:30 PM.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  3. #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    LOL! Not to long ago, we were asking for a slap button and never got it.

    Posted from my eVo!
    I still want my SLAP button

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  4. #4  
    *slap*
  5. #5  
    *slaps sketchy to make him feel better*

    Posted from my eVo!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  6. #6  
    How about using this for slap Sketchy:

    $$


    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    I see pandas.
  7. #7  
    I think we should all just slap sketchy!

    Posted from my eVo!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  8. #8  
    Ver .. You know that just encourages more bad behavior from me

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  9. #9  
    Yes, I know you enjoy abuse.

    Posted from my eVo!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  10. #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Yes, I know you enjoy abuse.

    Posted from my eVo!
    Well only your special kind of abuse.. It's like when ("normal") Brother and sister tease and argue.. But with more dysfunctionalism!

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  11. #11  
    There's nothing normal about you.

    Posted from my eVo!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  12. #12  
    Hence the "quotes" and the fact that I included You as well LOL

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  13. #13  
    I've never even tried to claim to be the slightest bit normal.

    Posted from my eVo!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  14. #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    I've never even tried to claim to be the slightest bit normal.

    Posted from my eVo!
    Yes that's why I put you and me in the same sentence as the sarcastic "normal" sentence ... Even though you're probably more normal than I

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  15. #15  
    That's doubtful.

    Posted from my eVo!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  16. #16  
    Well ver.. Going to bed.. Night..

    Have a good nights sleep

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  17. #17  
    Night and you, too.

    Posted from my eVo!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  18. #18  
    To get back to the OP's original question, if you think someone is abusing this forum or insulting the other members, there is a small red triangle with an exclaimation point at the bottom left of each posting. Push that and the moderators will be alerted to the potential abuse. Consider that your troll button.
  19. #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by cellmatrix View Post
    To get back to the OP's original question, if you think someone is abusing this forum or insulting the other members, there is a small red triangle with an exclaimation point at the bottom left of each posting. Push that and the moderators will be alerted to the potential abuse. Consider that your troll button.
    To get back to the OP's original question, there are these little thingies called letters, and if you place them next to eachother, they're words. Trying to decypher them is called reading.

    Quote Originally Posted by c_legaspi View Post
    with no new news lately, ive been getting kind of negative and just been trolling.
  20. #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by c_legaspi View Post
    in conjuction with the thank you button, can we have a troll button?

    with no new news lately, ive been getting kind of negative and just been trolling.
    Yes, you have!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions