1.    #1  
    I dont think its global warming (I dont believe in it), but there is definitely something happening. I live in Illinois and the midwest has been getting pounded by snow and now? Its 50 degrees Farenheit here. Its pouring down rain and a thunderstorm. Normally this time of year we are lucky for it too be 25 degrees. Anyone else having crazy weather?
    It snowed all day on Christmas in Atlanta. First white Christmas in about 60 years. It was beautiful!
  3.    #3  
    Yeah that happened to us, on Christmas eve we got around a foot of snow and now it is completely gone
    yeah and its been completely frozen where im at and im usually in short sleve shirts during the day at this time of year !! geesh
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    I'm in IL too and it's a strange day. But nothing that hasn't happened before. I've been out deer hunting in 3 feet of snow one week and 50 degree weather another. Decembers sometimes have a 'December thaw' that gives you a tease of spring...just before you get plunged into sub-0 January temps. Mean... it's just mean.
    same weather 45 minutes north of you in Milwaukee. It's going to get cold and freeze so that all the drunks have an excuse for falling down tonight!
    I'm both super! ... and a doer!
  7.    #7  
    I just hope it gets cold and stays cold because I just spent $60 on tarp for an ice rink in my back yard and water doesn't freeze when its 50 out.
    Global Posts
    918 Global Posts
    Extreme weather events are a prediction of most climate change models. OTOH, defining extreme weather is a bit arbitrary, like the location of the Bermuda Triangle.
    PalmPilot Professional...Palm Vx...Treo 600...Treo 680...HTC Touch HD...iPhone 4S...
    the weather on the west coast has been pretty crazy too
    maybe you need to rethink your stance on global warming.
    Global Posts
    955 Global Posts
    Shh, we've changed it to global climate change now. A significantly vague term to account for any anomaly.
    I'm in the Seattle metro area, any day we don't get rain is unusual!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    The same is true when you see that strange fireball appears in the sky for a few minutes. Very unusual to see that. When I worked for RealNetworks, I think I travelled to Seattle for 2 years before I ever saw anything but clouds...
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    The same is true when you see that strange fireball appears in the sky for a few minutes. Very unusual to see that. When I worked for RealNetworks, I think I travelled to Seattle for 2 years before I ever saw anything but clouds...
    Will Google Skymaps tell me what that thing is?
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Will Google Skymaps tell me what that thing is?
    Yes, but you can't look directly at the app or it will damage your eyes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    Yes, but you can't look directly at the app or it will damage your eyes.
    ROFL! Thanks for the warning.
    Our December weather was very unusual;the average high temperature was 25% below normal at 33.4 degrees Fahrenheit and snowfall was 600% above average at 12.4 inches.

NOAA's National Weather Service