Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    k, got a problem. Got a glass w/ 3 level indicators... First is obvious... 3.14 means pie... Third is obvious... 4:20... So problem is, what does the second mean... 10/6... Knowing what the others mean, what does 10/6 mean????

on glass:
    4:20
    10/6

so what does it mean???
    This is like a drinking glass??
  3.    #3  
    yes.... I don't agree, but they think 3.14 + 1.06 = 4.20... I don't buy it, only because 10/6 is not 1.06
  4.    #4  
    kk, dang google search... 10/6 was on the "mad hatter's hat"... Still not sure what that means, was DBD involved?
    This must have been a Christmas gift

Now I'm curious enough to ask if you can post a pic of it
  6.    #6  
    k, here are pictures of the glass...

IMG_0109.jpg

IMG_0111.jpg

So is it . Pie, Mad hatter, 4:20 or is there something deeper?...

again, some say: 3.14 + 1.06 = 4.20 (ignoring that 10/6 does not equal 1.06) I don't agree. I think pie, mad hatter, 4:20 goodness.
    Last edited by sinime; 12/30/2010 at 12:33 AM.
    Strange... looks like an old glass though
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    Strange... looks like an old glass though
    No, got them tonight... 2 of them... wife won't let me go to saucer and get a glass without her. EDIT: they look like old school hooch jars, less the top screw on lid marks.
    ahh... I thought they looked like old mason jar drinking glasses and thought they were antiques or something. I'm betting that the stuff on the side means nothing and was must meant to confuse people
    What's the picture of to the side of the #'s? Maybe it has something to do with them?
    It's an ancient elf artifact, used for measuring star dust.
    Ignorant fools.
    funny
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

Global Posts
    955 Global Posts
    LSD.

The idea is to fill it to the top with some alcoholic beverage and commence drinking. When it gets to 4:20, light up a fatty. When it gets to 10/6 pop some acid. When it gets to 3.14, hold the cup to a mirror and trip out over the fact that 3.14 backwards looks remarkably like PIE.

*yes I made most of that up and no I don't think anyone should try it.
    Quote Originally Posted by groovy View Post
    LSD.

The idea is to fill it to the top with some alcoholic beverage and commence drinking. When it gets to 4:20, light up a fatty. When it gets to 10/6 pop some acid. When it gets to 3.14, hold the cup to a mirror and trip out over the fact that 3.14 backwards looks remarkably like PIE.

*yes I made most of that up and no I don't think anyone should try it.
    Well I'm inclined to agree

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by sinime View Post

on glass:
    4:20
    10/6

so what does it mean???
    At 4:20 on 10/6...eat pie.
  16.    #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by Riona View Post
    What's the picture of to the side of the #'s? Maybe it has something to do with them?
    For those wondering... One side has "Laguntis", the other a dog head and inside on the bottom is, "Beer Speaks"

IMG_0113.jpg

IMG_0114.jpg

IMG_0116.jpg
    wow 10/6 = 1 and 2/5ths of a cup
    The label on the Hatter's hat reads "In this style 10/6", which refers to 10 shillings and six pence (or a half guinea),*
    420= smoke pot

10/6= mad hatter

3.14= pie

I called Laguntis Brewing Co. and that's what they said.

link: Lagunitas Brewing Company
    Looking for confirmation, we clicked on a link to another Mad Hatter Day page. At last we found our answer. The site explains that while Mad Hatter Day is celebrated on 10/6 in honor of the number on the top hat, "some astute observers have noted that the paper in the Mad Hatter's Hat was really an order to make a hat in the style shown, to cost ten shillings sixpence."

There you have it -- the "10/6" appears to be the price of the hat. So, next time you pass someone on the street wearing a hat with the price tag still attached, you can thank (or blame) John Tenniel for starting this revolutionary fashion trend.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast