Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 27
  1.    #1  
    Can't tell you all what it is though.
  2. #2  
    is it a bugger ??
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    is it a bugger ??
    lol ltm, no.
  4. #4  
    Hopefully it's your arm...
  5. #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    lol ltm, no.
    lol ltm ltm ltm ltm ha ha ha lol sorry i kill myself sometimes !!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Riona View Post
    Hopefully it's your arm...
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    lol ltm ltm ltm ltm ha ha ha lol sorry i kill myself sometimes !!
    Yes, we know.
  8. #8  
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  9.    #9  
    .... of which i temporarily forgot.


    But now i remember.
  10. #10  
    Isn't it getting a little crowded or do you wear those fancy, old-fashioned shirts with the huge, billowy sleeves?
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  11. #11  
    is it a or what , thats stuck up there ??
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Isn't it getting a little crowded or do you wear those fancy, old-fashioned shirts with the huge, billowy sleeves?
    lol, I guess I shoulda said my other sleeve.
  13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    is it a or what , thats stuck up there ??
    What exactly is a ?

  14. #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    lol, I guess I shoulda said my other sleeve.
    I'd say it's your OTHER arm that's up your other sleeve...
  15. #15  
    lol if i tell ya i have to kill ya lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  16. #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by Riona View Post
    I'd say it's your OTHER arm that's up your other sleeve...
    or another bugger !! from the other side lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  17. #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Isn't it getting a little crowded or do you wear those fancy, old-fashioned shirts with the huge, billowy sleeves?
    There appears to be room for many things in dbd's sleeves, including that huge phone!

  18. #18  
    isnt that like the geico commercial where the gecko has a cell phone as big as him and then pulls out a wallet ?? lol i like that one ha ha ! the guy is just like what the heck !!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  19. #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    There appears to be room for many things in dbd's sleeves, including that huge phone!

    You know, you might as well add me to that list, I have one of those 'huge phones' on the way, it is supposed to arrive tomorrow.

    Also add zmann and erckul, they both already have them.

    I also found out that's why JasonBlack disappeared from over here, bumped into him on A/C, when I was asking for recommends on certain apps I need.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  20. #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    You know, you might as well add me to that list, I have one of those 'huge phones' on the way, it is supposed to arrive tomorrow.

    Also add zmann and erckul, they both already have them.

    I also found out that's why JasonBlack disappeared from over here, bumped into him on A/C, when I was asking for recommends on certain apps I need.
    LOL, I'm just remembering that rlee referred to it as dbd's surfboard when danny first got it.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions