1.    #1  
    It's odd sometimes how things bring about odd situations, but they turn out for the best.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Well, at least they did turn out for the best. That's the only thing we can ask for.

On a side note, a coworker totaled a work truck today. I went to take the report and get what was left. He was freaking out but in the end, we both were able to leave work early because of the accident and we started our Christmas break early. He isn't in any trouble (not his fault) so it turned out to be a blessing. Things happen like that on Christmas.

That's a good start.... post your happy "feel good" stories about the holidays or whatever you want in your replys.
    ~Jhoove09
    Sprint|Palm Pre
    AT&T|Palm Pre 2
    Quit trolling and go buy an Android.
    My Twitter Account
    My Themes

Feel free to AIM or SKYPE me.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoove09 View Post
    Well, at least they did turn out for the best. That's the only thing we can ask for.

On a side note, a coworker totaled a work truck today. I went to take the report and get what was left. He was freaking out but in the end, we both were able to leave work early because of the accident and we started our Christmas break early. He isn't in any trouble (not his fault) so it turned out to be a blessing. Things happen like that on Christmas.

That's a good start.... post your happy "feel good" stories about the holidays or whatever you want in your replys.
    That's what I'm talkin bout.... Looks like things are going to hell and a hand bag, but everything works out in the end. Merry christmas to all and to ALL a good night!!

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums