Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    let's try and keep the webos and new hardware ones to a minimum. There are plenty of other threads for that.

HAPPY FESTIVUS !!
    I'm tired of buying hot dogs in pacgaes of 10, and hot dogs by the dozen. That's just wrong.
    Global Posts
    955 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    I'm tired of buying hot dogs in pacgaes of 10, and hot dogs by the dozen. That's just wrong.
    Proof that it's always happy hour somewhere on the planet.
    ltm ltm ltm !!!!!!
    I'm tired of looking at my own face. (Although my doggy is pretty cute!)

Probably about time to switch back to Alfred E Neuman . . .
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
    I'm sick of my dad always forgetting the time difference and waking me up in the morning. I've lived here for almost a year, already. How long does it take to remember?
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Sketch42
    Quote Originally Posted by ••dbdoinit View Post
    Sketch42
    dbdontdonothinbutcomplain

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    The USPS
    Crazy customers

The Panasonic Corporation. I just sliced my finger, in several places, trying to open that packaging!
    Blister sealed packaging can hold nuclear waste with minimal radiation exposure

Duly noted and an email has been sent to them expressing my displeasure.
    My Festivus grievance is against the local supermarket... how could they drop the Lipton boxes of single serving green teas (for bottled water) and increase what they carry for crap like Crystal Light? That stuff is sweetened with aspartame! Might as well load it with nicotine and asbestos while they're at it. Bwaaaaaaaapppppfffffttttt.

(the preceding has been a personal Festivus grievance and is no way endorsed by Liptons, Splenda, or the P|C staff....except me)
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    My Festivus grievance is against the local supermarket... how could they drop the Lipton boxes of single serving green teas (for bottled water) and increase what they carry for crap like Crystal Light? That stuff is sweetened with aspartame! Might as well load it with nicotine and asbestos while they're at it. Bwaaaaaaaapppppfffffttttt.

(the preceding has been a personal Festivus grievance and is no way endorsed by Liptons, Splenda, or the P|C staff....except me)
    Lol... My wife bought crystal light once... We both hated it ... I was like what's this made of ? $"@@!?

My festivus grievance is with people complaining about OT forum... I mean come on.. We have a good rotation of guys.. And people now won't even know what Festivus is!! Even though it's mainly for the restofus!

Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    Lol... My wife bought crystal light once... We both hated it ... I was like what's this made of ? $"@@!?

I like their peach iced tea, but think most of their other stuff is far too sweet.
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    I like their peach iced tea, but think most of their other stuff is far too sweet.
    It's because of those man-made sweeteners (should be called 'horriblifiers') they use. Super-sweet through science. Kinda like science getting into food products like Spam. That stuff isn't "salt-port and ham" like they say.. it actually stands for:
    Scientifically
    Produced
    Animal
    Matter

Now 'they' have their fingers into sweeteners. I'm not sayin' anthing.. I'm must sayin.

...my Festivus grievances run deep.
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 12/23/2010 at 09:09 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    ? Sweet ??? Really that taste nothing like sweet .. Maybe bc I can't stand artificial sweetners.. They all taste like Buckleys!

Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    It's because of those man-made sweeteners (should be called 'horriblifiers') they use. Super-sweet through science. Kinda like science getting into food products like Spam. That stuff isn't "salt-port and ham" like they say.. it actually stands for:
    Scientifically
    Produced
    Animal
    Matter

Now 'they' have their fingers into sweeteners. I'm not sayin' anthing.. I'm must sayin.

...my Festivus grievances run deep.

Speak the Grieve Brotha!!

Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 12/23/2010 at 09:10 PM. Reason: fixed quote
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast