Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Having spent many years with a diabetic, I have tried every artificial sweetener on the market.

Since I'm a supertaster, I can't stand most of them, unless they are mixed in something strong, like super strong coffee.

For cooking/baking Sweet&Low works the best, for sweetening other stuff, Splenda, but you would not want to cook with it, when heated, Splenda tastes nasty!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Global Posts
    955 Global Posts
    My If I hear that stupid Holiday song on the Honda commercial one more time I'm going to hurt someone!
    Global Posts
    80 Global Posts
    On my grievance list: kids recording Christmas albums, people who don't use turning signals, Hillshire Farm commercials, and people who don't know the difference between "should've" and "should of."

Quote Originally Posted by groovy View Post
    My If I hear that stupid Holiday song on the Honda commercial one more time I'm going to hurt someone!
    It makes me , but I'll take it over "saaaaaaaaaaved byyyyyyyyyy zeeeeeeeeeeroooooooooo" any day.
    "Visits? Well that would indicate visitors."
    "Future events such as these will affect you in the future."
    Thank you!! I was thinking it's only me that is annoyed beyond belief by that stupid song!!!!! No wonder people shoot their tv's!
    I'm sick of all the stupid jewelry commercials, all of them translate to: Men, if you don't spend a fortune to buy her diamonds, then you don't love her!

And that will keep up until Valentine's Day!
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    I'm sick of all the stupid jewelry commercials, all of them translate to: Men, if you don't spend a fortune to buy her diamonds, then you don't love her!
    And you won't get any play time

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    LOL! That, too!
    Global Posts
    955 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post

And that will keep up until Valentine's Day!
    Speaking of which, I just read that Christmas Day has the lowest rate of breakups of the year. But the days immediately leading up to Christmas have the highest. I don't know how scientific a study like that could possibly be but it makes sense. Nobody wants to go to the Christmas parties alone but then after the parties, they figure if the relationship's not going anywhere cut their losses before dumping hundreds of dollars into another Christmas.
    Speaking of which, I just read that Christmas Day has the lowest rate of breakups of the year. But the days immediately leading up to Christmas have the highest. I don't know how scientific a study like that could possibly be but it makes sense. Nobody wants to go to the Christmas parties alone but then after the parties, they figure if the relationship's not going anywhere cut their losses before dumping hundreds of dollars into another Christmas.
    Your theory does make sense.

I'm glad I no longer have to worry about it. Don't miss the craziness.
    My grievance is with the article that said that. I got dumped on Christmas day in 2004.
    ~Jhoove09
    Sprint|Palm Pre
    AT&T|Palm Pre 2
    Quit trolling and go buy an Android.
    My Twitter Account
    My Themes

Feel free to AIM or SKYPE me.
    It just said the lowest rate, not that there weren't any breakups that day.

I'll never break up, again, makes things much more peaceful.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12