Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Maybe I'll stay up with my Easter basket in 1 hand, Christmas stocking in the other hand and a tooth under my pillow. I'm gonna make bank tonight.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Thanks to the OP for alerting us on this!
    I will be awake for this! I live less than 100 yards from Lake Erie and this time of year the skies are usually very clear! I will stay up to watch and maybe take some pics!

My Themes:CLICK HERE
  4.    #24  
    As of now, 10:40 PM EST, the sky is completely covered in clouds. I hope for things to clear up soon.
    Global Posts
    318 Global Posts
    Nothing but clouds and snow here in Minnesota tonight. So no eclipse
    Tim Boche

Palm IIIe, IIIx, IIIxe, IIIc, ClieT615, ClieTJ25, ClieTJ37(2), Treo600, Treo650, Centro(AT&T & Verizon),
    Pre Plus(6 replacements), TouchPads(1-16gb,2-32gb), Pre2 (and a spare)
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeisnowonfire View Post
    I will be awake for this! I live less than 100 yards from Lake Erie and this time of year the skies are usually very clear! I will stay up to watch and maybe take some pics!
    If you take pics, please share. I'm in upstate ny near SYR and it's cloudy.
    The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
    It's perfectly clear here, but my camera sucks so I won't be able to take any good pics...
  8.    #28  
    There are a lot of breaks in the clouds now so I have hope to get some good pictures. It's already been a productive night for me, don't let me down nature!
  9. mk3
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    No eclipse for me... it's raining in socal.
    Feedback & Feature Requests | Palm USA

"Abracadabra Holmes"
    -Cal Naughton, Jr.
    I just looked outside, and I don't see any change in the moon's shape yet. No clouds and a clear view from the deck. I'll check again at 1:30, which is when it's supposed to start.
    Yeah, definitely won't be seeing anything here, tonight.

Then again, in the Seattle Metro area, how often do you get to see anything but clouds? LOL
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    I am sad to report between the last time I posted here and this post it snowed a bunch and the skies are completely covered in clouds, so no pics from me sorry!!

My Themes:CLICK HERE
    mostly clear here and it's a go! Shadow is coming in from the left side, less than 25% covered at the moment.
    wish it was Christmas already so the gf could try out her new camera I bought her, next time I guess... I've seen quite a few of them, I'm sure I'll see more
    Quote Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post
    mostly clear here and it's a go! Shadow is coming in from the left side, less than 25% covered at the moment.
    wish it was Christmas already so the gf could try out her new camera I bought her, next time I guess... I've seen quite a few of them, I'm sure I'll see more
    I see it too!
  15.    #35  
    Here is the start of the eclipse

I'm almost home, had to drive some friends home that had a few too many. I don't think I'll be staying outside to watch it, although I might take a peek or two here and there. -25C with the wind is a tad chillier than I like
    Very clear in NJ. Wish I had a camera on my Telescope
  18.    #38  
    I have my tripod setup, but I'm only coming and going, forget sitting out there and watching it, if I had some shrooms maybe.. and our whopping 39 F cold enough for me.
    I have a fire inside and keep checking on the eclipse ever 10 min or so, it so much nicer this way. Great pics though

update: wow at 2:18 Eastern I seeing more and more redness, very odd looking.
    Last edited by slydog43; 12/21/2010 at 01:19 AM.
  20. R_E
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by R_E; 12/21/2010 at 01:28 AM.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast