Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by Titan078 View Post
    just ask santa for this

[url= - CORSAIR Professional Series AX850 850W ATX12V v2.31 / EPS12V v2.92 80 PLUS GOLD Certified Modular Active PFC Power Supply[/url]
    and are you santa...?!
    Glad you ironed out a diagnosis! Better off that its just the PSU after all and not your HDDs or mobo. Although you could maybe get away with a replacement PSU as low as 550W, I'd go for at least 650-700 for plenty of overhead...you dont want your psu working near max capacity all the time. Plus, your rig is still worthy, especially if you toss in some extra ram.

Btw, as long as your old PSU hasn't blown any capacitors, you could still hang onto it as a spare for use in another machine.
    Quote Originally Posted by sq5 View Post
    ...Plus, your rig is still worthy, especially if you toss in some extra ram.

Btw, as long as your old PSU hasn't blown any capacitors, you could still hang onto it as a spare for use in another machine.
    quite right

you're using Win7 64bit

I just added 6gb (2gb x 3) to my system from newegg for $70

check if you have spare memory slots, and if your system uses triple channel memory
    755P Sprint SERO (upgraded from unlocked GSM 650 on T-Mobile)
  4.    #25  
    I forgot I had started this thread, I just wanted to update it and say thanks to everyone who helped me out.

It was definitely the power supply. I went with a Rosewill modular from newegg. It's fantastic. I love it.

Also, I just bought 2x4GB RAM to help speed it up as well. Currently waiting on that Can't wait!
    Sprint Love
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12