1.    #1  
    Hey everyone. My daughter is in her first . Check it out and share. I thought I'd share it with my Pre family. She's the dancer and the only girl in the video. Let me know what you think of it. BTW, she's a Pre owner too.
  2.    #2  
    Okay. No posts on what people thought of video. I guess stating she's my daughter made people gun shy. So I'll also post a question. Does viewing the video from my Pre count as a hit on YouTube? I view YouTube mainly from links from other people. Too much stuff there to just view willy, nilly.
    Global Posts
    249 Global Posts
    You can hardly see her!
    Cool stuff, props to her
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    Awesome. I'm a Zion I fan too.
    Quote Originally Posted by bdhu2001 View Post
    Hey everyone. My daughter is in her first . Check it out and share. I thought I'd share it with my Pre family. She's the dancer and the only girl in the video. Let me know what you think of it. BTW, she's a Pre owner too.
    I don't see the video.. I get youtube can't find it

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    I thought she shoulda had her own little part where she starts hittin it, instead of just popping her in every now and then while half transparent. Still cool though.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by stung View Post
    Awesome. I'm a Zion I fan too.
    I learned about them when she was signed for the video. Are you in the Bay area? I think a lot of people in the Bay area know about them. After this, I'd have to say I'm a Zion I fan too. There really good.
    Quote Originally Posted by bdhu2001 View Post
    I learned about them when she was signed for the video. Are you in the Bay area? I think a lot of people in the Bay area know about them. After this, I'd have to say I'm a Zion I fan too. There really good.
    yup bay area native over here. if i wasn't from the bay, i wouldn't be familiar with them. they're a good group.
  10.    #10  
    I didn't realize there was a rap group that song spiritual or socially conscience songs. You know rap with a message and no profanity. I really like it.