Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1.    #21  
    That's not odd.... I have a four pound back of M&M's that is now two pounds lighter....

Actual serving size is 1.5 oz....
    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com
    LOL! She's in a cardiac clinic, she is used to people that come in and are overweight, who overdo everything, then wonder why they have health problems and have trouble breathing and etc.

She has a low-fat, low-sodium cookbook that she always pulls out for someone's first appointment, since she has to assign them a low-sodium, low-fat diet. The first time she saw me, one of her rare patients that is underweight, she tossed it on the counter and said: "Well, we won't be needing that!"
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Quote Originally Posted by pogeypre View Post
    That's not odd.... I have a four pound back of M&M's that is now two pounds lighter....

Actual serving size is 1.5 oz....

Lol ltm ltm ltm Jajajajajajajajajaja
    I'm partial to chocolate chip cookies myself...........
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
    Global Posts
    955 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pogeypre View Post
    That's not a bad one.... I find that I like eating M&M's more when I am watching movies...
    I find that I like movies more when I'm eating M&Ms.
    Global Posts
    955 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by groovy View Post
    Yes, M&M's contain monosaccharides which provide vital energy for the human body. It also contains chocolate, a significant source of theobromine which has smooth-muscle relaxant, antitussive, and antihypertensive properties.* It's also thought to be an aphrodisiac regardless of color.*

M&M's also can contain peanuts which are a good source of protein, monounsaturated fat, magnesium, folate, vitamin E, and fiber.

Theoretically, you can live off of nothing but M&M's for months.*

*Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
    Just in case my joke was too subtle, M&Ms don't contain enough theobromine to have effect unless eaten in such high quantities that the negative effects outweigh any positives. And, no, I don't advocate living off M&Ms. Also, despite claims to the contrary, they will melt in your hands.
    Quote Originally Posted by groovy View Post
    Just in case my joke was too subtle, M&Ms don't contain enough theobromine to have effect unless eaten in such high quantities that the negative effects outweigh any positives. And, no, I don't advocate living off M&Ms. Also, despite claims to the contrary, they will melt in your hands.
    They'll also melt in your.....NEVERMIND!
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    They'll also melt in your.....NEVERMIND!
    ...pocket
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    ...pocket
    Yes, yes, that's it, you've read my mind and we're still talking about smartphones, whenever I refer to spare batteries!
    Yes, yes, that's it, you've read my mind and we're still talking about smartphones, whenever I refer to spare batteries!
    O so that must be for this app

Pocket Party: http://developer.palm.com/appredirec...icationid=1576
    [QUOTE=sketch42;2798325]O so that must be for this app

Pocket Party: [url]

But, I've already got the....
    Deluxe table(t) edition?

EDIT: added the end "t" but both words work
    ROFL! Yes, it was a multi-pack that came with batteries and accessories. I love technology.
    ROFL! Yes, it was a multi-pack that came with batteries and accessories. I love technology.
    wo0t is known to have crazy deals
    I'm also addicted to the passive-agressive pranking of those I care for and creating paradoxes and things that are ironic, like a movie I made in college about a beat-boxing mime.
    Chocolate. It's a food group. Also cats, especially when they are purring. P|C. Books. Tattoos.
    Blaize, Mistress of Verbosity

Be nice until it's time to not be nice.--Dalton, "Roadhouse"
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaize View Post
    Chocolate. It's a food group. Also cats, especially when they are purring. P|C. Books. Tattoos.
    You eat cats?
    you mean you don't?
    The basic food groups: sugar, salt, fat, booze and bacon. (That last one's for Groovy!)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    you mean you don't?
    Not while they're purring.. That's just mean
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast