Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mosquito abater

Good thing I have successfully destroyed all evidence of me wearing a white jacket and deck shoes without socks...
    I see pandas.
    Quote Originally Posted by bevcraw View Post
    Archeologist -- even got the degree. Never worked as one (for pay, that is -- several volunteer jobs).
    Me, too. Got a degree in anthropology, minor in Classical Civ, but I found out you had to go to graduate school, so I said forget that. So what am I now? A psychologist (graduate school and all!).

I'm not offended by all the dumb blonde jokes because I know I'm not dumb... and I also know that I'm not blonde. Dolly Parton
    Global Posts
    269 Global Posts
    I wanted to be a pr0n star. Then I saw the long and hard hours they put in (pun intended), and opted to be a computer programmer. Then I graduated with a computer science degree only to realize I didn't want to spend long and hard hours programming. But I still loved computers, so I started out in desktop support and graduated to server and application management, which is what I do now. Funny how the long and hard hours followed me though...
    Quote Originally Posted by Daisys Mom View Post
    Me, too. Got a degree in anthropology, minor in Classical Civ, but I found out you had to go to graduate school, so I said forget that. So what am I now? A psychologist (graduate school and all!).
    That was my problem. 5+ years more of school. Couldn't afford it -- got a job instead. (I was more interested in the Native American side of things.)
    I actually trained as a classical vocalist.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Quote Originally Posted by bevcraw View Post
    That was my problem. 5+ years more of school. Couldn't afford it -- got a job instead. (I was more interested in the Native American side of things.)
    Couldn'taffordit that should be your forum name lol ltm ltm ltm
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12