1.    #1  
    They are just horrible. How is anyone supposed to make a choice when everything gets the same score. Not only is there scale only 1-5 but it seems that they always rate things 3.5 to 4. In one review they will trash a product and give it a 3.5. The next review they will praise a product and give it a 3.5. Thats all just frustrating.
    Quote Originally Posted by Titan078 View Post
    They are just horrible. How is anyone supposed to make a choice when everything gets the same score. Not only is there scale only 1-5 but it seems that they always rate things 3.5 to 4. In one review they will trash a product and give it a 3.5. The next review they will praise a product and give it a 3.5. Thats all just frustrating.
    Then don't go by the rating.
    Go by the user-reviews, they're alot more telling.

Same thing with movies.
    I think people who do that either have a problem staying unbiased or just become jaded from looking at so much stuff. Either way just read user reviews and do your own research.
  4.    #4  
    Ya i do its just a pain. You end up reading the official review, then going to the customer review, then checking the replies to the 1st customer review. I guess like anything in life you get out what you put in.

I was trying to decide between

Amazon.com: Sennheiser MM 450 Bluetooth Multimedia Headset with Noise Cancellation (Black): Electronics

Amazon.com: Nokia BH-905i Bluetooth Headset (Black): Cell Phones & Accessories

Amazon.com: Sennheiser MM 550 Noise Cancelling Travel Headphones with Bluetooth: Electronics

Amazon.com: Bose® QuietComfort® 15 Acoustic Noise Cancelling® Headphones: Electronics

Xbox 360 Dolby 7.1 Surround Sound Gaming Headset | Ear Force X41 | Turtle Beach

Astro Gaming | Professional Gaming Equipment | A40 Wireless System

I am a bit, but i do not talk much so i am leaning towards the noise canceling Bluetooth headest so i can use them on planes and what not.(getting a bluetooth dongle for my sound out on my monitor that my x box is hooked up to.)

Always use amazon first, but sometimes cnet is good to see what they think is the best hence my review frustration.

Rotten tomatoes is pretty dead on.