Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    One of my step brothers used to eat those microwavable burritos with ketchup. Blah.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMacs View Post
    Too funny! I've actually had bacon ice cream! Sounds kinda gross (coming from someone who loves food, pork fat in particular), but it was actually really good. Not a lot of bacon in it so it didn't overpower the cream.
    There's an ice cream shop right by my house that does some great experimental flavors. One of their regular flavors is coconut jalapeno ice cream. Also does sweet corn...maple bacon brittle...feta cheese and basil...ginger lavender...

Morelli's Ice Cream - Gourmet Ice Cream and Desserts
    Global Posts
    616 Global Posts
    Yeah, a lot of these are pretty common to me (or I'm just wierd).

PB (like bacon) goes with just about everything.

Sauerkraut on a dog is a given, along with all the other condiments (chili, cheese, ketchup, mustard...)
    Global Posts
    616 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by j_grouchy View Post
    There's an ice cream shop right by my house that does some great experimental flavors. One of their regular flavors is coconut jalapeno ice cream. Also does sweet corn...maple bacon brittle...feta cheese and basil...ginger lavender...

Morelli's Ice Cream - Gourmet Ice Cream and Desserts
    Cool! My crazy ice cream supplier is about 30' from me. Used to be called Udder Delight. Changed names recently, can't remember to what. But I know where they are. They've had garlic flavored (Eh, and I love garlic), and beer flavored (Mmmm... beer).
    Quote Originally Posted by TyBec View Post
    Peanut butter and cheese slices on bread... Dry but awesome!!!
    I do the melted peanut butter and grilled cheese.
  6.    #46  
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    I have no sense of humor. Of course I'm serious.

Typical Dutch winter food:
    My wife is "Indisch", meaning her father is from the former Dutch colony Nederlands-IndiŽ, the current Republik Indonesia. So we eat these Dutch with Sambal. And so much of it, we somethimes regret it
    LOL.. not sure if that looks appetizing or not!
  7.    #47  
    Quote Originally Posted by zmann View Post
    Take a bananna,peel, and pour chocolate syrup on it. My kids laugh at me every time.

Sent using taptalk.
    That's a standard desert... do that and freeze it! YUM
    We eat french fries with mayo and thick peanut sauce.
    The Dutch call them War Fries. Yes, their sense of humor is as disgusting as their taste in food.
    Global Posts
    955 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    LOL.. not sure if that looks appetizing or not!
    It's sausage, of course it's good. Does seem like an inordinate amount of garnish thoughl.
    Green tea ice cream rootbeer floats. It might sound good but everyone I've made try one just say it tastes "weird." But I love'em!
    Quote Originally Posted by groovy View Post
    It's sausage, of course it's good. Does seem like an inordinate amount of garnish thoughl.
    OK that sausage (rookworst) is what a lot of Dutch people living abroad rush to as soon as they're back in Holland. It's actually one of the good things about Dutch winter.

Oh and they have some kind of pea soup, which looks like a vegetarian had some meat and sausage and got really sick.
    In your bowl...
    Take an avocado and take out the seed and pour a little Kimlan Soy Paste in it and eat the avocado with soy paste...yummy!

Kimlan Soy Paste - 20 oz.: Amazon.com: Grocery & Gourmet Food
    Global Posts
    323 Global Posts
    Barbecue sauce on rice.
    Peace, Freedom, Prosperity.

If you have a complaint/request relating to webOS please use the Feedback & Feature Requests Form at the official site.
    Global Posts
    80 Global Posts
    Green grapes and ranch dressing go well together.

Also, this isn't that weird, but bacon and mayonnaise sandwiches (really just a BLT without the LT).
    "Visits? Well that would indicate visitors."
    "Future events such as these will affect you in the future."
    Quote Originally Posted by groovy View Post
    Wow, who wouldn't like that?
    I wouldn't, but then again, I'm allergic to both.
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
    I don't see them as weird, but I've had people comment when I eat:

Potato chips with ketchup (had quite a few people think it's 'weird', despite french fries and ketchup being considered 'normal')
    Peanuts and Coke (although I don't drink many soft drinks any more, used to do this all the time as a kid)
    Ice Cream Float made with a good roasty stout
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
  17.    #57  
    It's weird how divided people get about this one: Cold Pizza
    I absolutely love cold left over pizza, but it seems to be either love it or hate it with few in the middle. Strange

My gf's sister loves cold spaghetti (I'm not a fan of that one)
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    It's weird how divided people get about this one: Cold Pizza
    I absolutely love cold left over pizza, but it seems to be either love it or hate it with few in the middle. Strange

My gf's sister loves cold spaghetti (I'm not a fan of that one)
    Only for breakfast though...
    Chocolate covered bacon (thick-cut, peppered bacon, dipped in chocolate, served cold)
    Pickled jalapenos stuffed with with peanut butter
    Grilled jalapenos stuffed with cream cheese and wrapped in bacon
    Peanut butter and banana sandwiches
    Corn bread with maple syrup
    Cream cheese and pepper jelly on Ritz crackers
    "The service on my iPhone is so bad I'm thinking of calling it my AOL phone." -- Jim Gaffigan

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123