Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 92
  1. #41  
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    Who insulted you?
    I'll ban his culo!
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Yes I believe so

    It seems pogey is broken too... He's hanging out in the PM thread talking to himself haha
    Garrett said I was broken....
    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

    http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com

    http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com
  2.    #42  
    Quote Originally Posted by pogeypre View Post
    Garrett said I was broken....
    But... this is his welcome thread because of...
    Well... you know...

    That would be like inviting him over for a cup of hot arsenic (provided he's not an alien bacteria who actually thrives in it)
  3. #43  
    garrett was gone???
  4. #44  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    garrett was gone???
    I didn't know he had been gone at all until I saw this thread... I guess someone else may or not be gone, though. I have a friend here in my city who posts here... sent him e-mail to ask if he left.
    My device history:

    - Jim J.

    (On Sprint for many years)
  5.    #45  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    garrett was gone???
    He was. And quietly so.
    How civilized is that?
    (yes, way too)
  6. #46  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    garrett was gone???
    Quote Originally Posted by jjeffcoat View Post
    I didn't know he had been gone at all until I saw this thread... I guess someone else may or not be gone, though. I have a friend here in my city who posts here... sent him e-mail to ask if he left.
    Garrett had a speedy recovery, if you catch my drift....
    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

    http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com

    http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com
  7.    #47  
    Quote Originally Posted by pogeypre View Post
    Garrett had a speedy recovery, if you catch my drift....
    Ohhhh, pogey mentioned the unmentionable!
  8. #48  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    can someone post a link to that thread? I'd like to add a bunch of posts to it just to keep the rivalry alive...
  9. #49  
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    Ohhhh, pogey mentioned the unmentionable!
    I was just using a racing metephor. I don't know what you are talking about.....
    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

    http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com

    http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com
  10.    #50  
    Quote Originally Posted by pogeypre View Post
    I was just using a racing metephor. I don't know what you are talking about.....
    I must be hallucinating again.
    I always do that when I'm deli... eh... ...riously happy...
  11. #51  
    I was just staying away from PC until a certain member was gone. I saw some stupid posts from said member and didn't want to get banned myself by replying to them lol. So, I decided to stay away completely until that person was gone. Who knew it would happen so quickly? Haha
  12. #52  
    Quote Originally Posted by pogeypre View Post
    Garrett said I was broken....
    I meant "broken" in a good way... lol
  13. #53  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    I was just staying away from PC until a certain member was gone. I saw some stupid posts from said member and didn't want to get banned myself by replying to them lol. So, I decided to stay away completely until that person was gone. Who knew it would happen so quickly? Haha
    Might this be the same person who it seems ALL POSTS ever posted by him have also been deleted??
  14. #54  
    umm ok someone has too fill me in please !! What in the heck did I miss !!????
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  15. #55  
    Don't feel bad, I'm lost to.

    Sent using taptalk.
  16. #56  
    lol I feel like I'm Lost in Space !!! Ltm ltm
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  17. #57  
    Quote Originally Posted by Riona View Post
    Might this be the same person who it seems ALL POSTS ever posted by him have also been deleted??
    Perhaps

    lol
  18. #58  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    umm ok someone has too fill me in please !! What in the heck did I miss !!????
    I'm banned.
  19. #59  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    I'm banned.
    ok kool dbd !! I'm banned too !! I know how ya feel !! Lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  20. Erckul's Avatar
    Posts
    137 Posts
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    #60  
    took long enough for you two roustabouts to get the boot. ltm
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions