Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 57 of 57
  1. #41  
    Rattlesnake - did not like

    Alligator - tasted bland, very tough

    Octopus - was ok, a little rubbery

    Frog legs - have eaten several times, kind of like them

    Bison burgers - yummy, really can't tell any difference from regular beef

    Ostrich jerky - was actually pretty good.
    My device history:

    - Jim J.

    (On Sprint for many years)
  2. #42  
    Quote Originally Posted by groovy View Post
    I like Arby's but it is pretty crazy in a way... as in "You paid three bucks for that??"
    OMG I KNOW! I can't believe how expensive Arby's has gotten! And the sandwiches are getting smaller on a daily basis.

    I miss Rax. That was a restaurant that was in WV a long time ago...also known for their roast beef sandwiches. It was similar to Arby's but tasted better and had better prices. They're gone now.
  3. #43  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    no sushi is the worst I e eber tried to eat . Lol and I did not make it all the way down . Ha ha
    I LOVE sushi as long as it's fresh. Great stuff! Yummmm
  4. groovy's Avatar
    Posts
    941 Posts
    Global Posts
    955 Global Posts
    #44  
    Quote Originally Posted by Riona View Post
    OMG I KNOW! I can't believe how expensive Arby's has gotten! And the sandwiches are getting smaller on a daily basis.

    I miss Rax. That was a restaurant that was in WV a long time ago...also known for their roast beef sandwiches. It was similar to Arby's but tasted better and had better prices. They're gone now.
    I've never been to Rax but apparently their prices were a little too low.
  5. #45  
    Quote Originally Posted by Riona View Post
    OMG I KNOW! I can't believe how expensive Arby's has gotten! And the sandwiches are getting smaller on a daily basis.

    I miss Rax. That was a restaurant that was in WV a long time ago...also known for their roast beef sandwiches. It was similar to Arby's but tasted better and had better prices. They're gone now.
    RAX!!! HELLZ YEA! i didnt know that was even a national thing. thought us "special" ppl in ohio were the only ones blessed with Rax! Remember the alligator?
  6. #46  
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    I LOVE sushi as long as it's fresh. Great stuff! Yummmm
    at least I can say I tried !!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  7. groovy's Avatar
    Posts
    941 Posts
    Global Posts
    955 Global Posts
    #47  
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    I LOVE sushi as long as it's fresh. Great stuff! Yummmm
    Yes! It doesn't get fresher than !
  8. #48  
    roasted baby goat head - yes, the COMPLETE head (brain, eyes, tongue, teeth, etc etc)

    fried tequila worms with guacamole and sour cream

    roasted baby pig

    alligator kebobs

    sea turtle steak (when i was a kid it got tangled in the net a friend of my grandfather was using to fish so they weren't gonna let it go to waste since it was already dead)

    deer meat

    buffalo (or bison?) meat

    variety of sea creatures (shark, blue marlin, octopus, conch, a few others)

    and a variety of birds besides chicken or turkey
    Long Time Palm and Sprint User!

    IIIxe, Tungsten T3, Samsung SPH-i500, Treo 700p, 755p, Centro, Palm Pre, Palm Pre+, 2.2.4 Franken Pre2 and a Touchpad!
  9. #49  
    Quote Originally Posted by jayjam99 View Post
    RAX!!! HELLZ YEA! i didnt know that was even a national thing. thought us "special" ppl in ohio were the only ones blessed with Rax! Remember the alligator?
    I kind of remember the alligator...but I mostly remember the good food. I can't remember a single thing off of the menu that I didn't like!
  10. #50  
    Quote Originally Posted by Micael View Post
    Balot. Nuff said.
    WHAT!!!
  11.    #51  
    Quote Originally Posted by neit_jnf View Post
    roasted baby goat head - yes, the COMPLETE head (brain, eyes, tongue, teeth, etc etc)
    Yeah, right.
  12. #52  
    Quote Originally Posted by cantaffordit View Post
    btw, brains have a texture similar to avocado. I don't mean avocado dip, i mean just the raw fruit. Feels really gross in your mouth.
    actually they are quiet squishy and buttery if made properly
  13. #53  
    when I was a kid my cousin and I would dare each other to eat live minnows that we would catch in out bait nets . Did that several times but they really didn't have much flavor except that they were salty !! Ltm ltm
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  14.    #54  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    when I was a kid my cousin and I would dare each other to eat live minnows that we would catch in out bait nets . Did that several times but they really didn't have much flavor except that they were salty !! Ltm ltm
    Don't turtles eat those too?!?
  15. #55  
    I've never eaten anything weird. Unless you consider alligator or bison weird.
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
  16. #56  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    Don't turtles eat those too?!?
    That reminds me...is turtle sauce piquante weird?
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
  17. #57  
    Quote Originally Posted by jjeffcoat View Post
    Bison burgers - yummy, really can't tell any difference from regular beef
    As burgers, no, but steaks are somewhat different from a texture standpoint.
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions