Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I just don't get it.
    I do that every week, usually only when I go bowling. It's so darn hot in the bowling alley that I need to where shorts to keep cool.
    Pictures or it never happened.
    thats the same kind of people that wear socks with sandals.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by jayjam99 View Post
    thats the same kind of people that wear socks with sandals.
    lol lol
    I think you're right!
    Not a heavy coat but a heavy sweatshirt with shorts.I wear shorts a lot in the winter. My legs don't get cold.

Sent using taptalk.
    Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zmann View Post
    Not a heavy coat but a heavy sweatshirt with shorts.I wear shorts a lot in the winter. My legs don't get cold.

Sent using taptalk.
    A lot of people say this but it's just craziness to me
    Dan
    Not really that unusual in the South. I don't wear heavy coats, but it's not unusual for me to wear a jacket or sweatshirt with shorts if I'm not going to be outside for very long. Most people run their heaters higher than the temperature they run the AC for in the summer (e.g. they run their AC between 68 and 72 in the summer, but run the heater to 72 or 74 in the winter). I'm a mammal. I have fur to keep me warm.
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
    I've done it a handful of times, but you have to consider, I live in an area where the temp outside can be warm enough for shorts one min. and an hour or so later it’s cold enough for a jacket. When I've done it, it's only because I am away from the house and get caught it the cold. While I don't carry a spare pair of pants, I may have a jacket in the truck. It's definitely not something I would leave the house wearing, but it has happened.
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by sinime View Post
    I've done it a handful of times, but you have to consider, I live in an area where the temp outside can be warm enough for shorts one min. and an hour or so later it’s cold enough for a jacket. When I've done it, it's only because I am away from the house and get caught it the cold. While I don't carry a spare pair of pants, I may have a jacket in the truck. It's definitely not something I would leave the house wearing, but it has happened.
    That's the best ATTEMPT at an explanation I've heard so far.
    I knew those blinds wasn't thick enough - damn
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    I work out at the gym three nights a week, and save time by just throwing my coat on and heading out when I'm done. Sometimes I stop by the store for bread and milk after that, and yes I get some weird looks... especially when there's 3 foot of snow down.
    The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
    Quote Originally Posted by Micael View Post
    I work out at the gym three nights a week, and save time by just throwing my coat on and heading out when I'm done. Sometimes I stop by the store for bread and milk after that, and yes I get some weird looks... especially when there's 3 foot of snow down.
    Same here...that is the only time i would have shorts and heavy jacket.
    Roll out of bed to take the dog outside and don't feel like putting on a pair of pants but can throw on a coat real quick.

Tall winter boots, heavy winter coat, gym shorts. boom
    if your going to be moving between hot and cold areas, it might make sense to be able to quickly alter your dress...
    It's either tights or shorts.... I choose shorts....
    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com

and the citizens are grateful
    Quote Originally Posted by Mhunterjr View Post
    if your going to be moving between hot and cold areas, it might make sense to be able to quickly alter your dress...
    You mean have a personal tailor?
    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

19.    #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyMiele View Post
    Tall winter boots, heavy winter coat, gym shorts. boom
    Quote Originally Posted by pogeypre View Post
    You mean have a personal tailor?
    yes, ofcource! I didn't catch that wen I wrote it
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast