Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    To take my dog out, I will put on a coat, boots, a winter hat, even gloves. but there's NOOOO WAYYYYY, i'm putting on pants...
  2.    #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyMiele View Post
    To take my dog out, I will put on a coat, boots, a winter hat, even gloves. but there's NOOOO WAYYYYY, i'm putting on pants...
    why why why why WHY
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    why why why why WHY
    i wear, i wear, i weeeearrrr noooo pannts..

I have gym issue also,I wear shorts to gym, not going to put jeans on, go five mins down the road to gym and have to change before I start working out.

Sent using taptalk.
    I was walking to the store one day and it was freezing, I glanced around and saw another woman walking towards me and her outfit was really interesting, to put it nicely. She had snow pants on, but they were cut off at the knee, a pair of heavy, furry winter boots, a short sleeved shirt, heavy winter gloves and an umbrella over her shoulder. She was shivering, too.

A major what the freak moment!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!

I dont agree with this concept. lol
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    Is that one of them metrosexuals?
    The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
    It's dependent on your build and some health issues but it's often the case that your legs can feel fine outside in shorts while the rest of you needs a coat, gloves hat, and boots (though I have seen one person go around in snow with only sandals for an entire winter). The thing that might counter that would be a strong wind, precipitation, sub-zero Fahrenheit temps, or a long time duration being out in the cold (which varies substantially per person and can be influanced by health conditions). For some people it can be both arms and legs and only need their digits, head, and core covered to stay warm.
    Global Posts
    955 Global Posts
    I live in an area that never really gets cold enough for a heavy jacket so I can't say. In fact, it's December and I'm sitting here in my speedo as I type this.
    I can't un-read that
    I wear a coat w/ shorts when I go too the gym. But you really get weird looks wearing a t-shirt & shorts when it's snowing lol
    Global Posts
    955 Global Posts
    Funny thing is, I'm not home either. I just went to the range and snapped a couple pics for y'all.

Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    I can't un-see that.
    The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.

caption: the therapy needed to get that image out of my head will cost HOW MUCH???
  15.    #35  
    Time to close this thread, lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyMiele View Post
    Can you say flasher !! lol ltm ltm
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Global Posts
    396 Global Posts
    I am one of the type that legs really don't get that cold and plus I live in the desert so during the day it's is hot and at night it can get cold and I'm not one for changing outfits twice a day so you might see me with a coat and shorts for sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Toby View Post
    Not really that unusual in the South. I don't wear heavy coats, but it's not unusual for me to wear a jacket or sweatshirt with shorts if I'm not going to be outside for very long. Most people run their heaters higher than the temperature they run the AC for in the summer (e.g. they run their AC between 68 and 72 in the summer, but run the heater to 72 or 74 in the winter). I'm a mammal. I have fur to keep me warm.
    scary very scary ! Lol ltm ltm
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->

You guys must have hair like this guy.
  20.    #40  
    < Thread closed >

I'm about to throw up, lol.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast