Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    Those supplies jacked people up. Did anyone notice that from episode 9-10 the master chiefs bullet whole in his shoulder went away.
    Well, they're only wasting like two minutes of an episode on them recently. That's just enough for me not to notice them together.
    Yeah... and at what point do they run out of ammo??
  4.    #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by rsanchez1 View Post
    Well, they're only wasting like two minutes of an episode on them recently. That's just enough for me not to notice them together.
    Ya but they are still doing it. They have to of had focus groups. They just need to kill them already. Ely's girl and the guy from prison break really deserved to live instead of them.

Prison break...another great show.
    Quote Originally Posted by R_E View Post
    anyone else notice that the fact that they are supposed to only have supplies that were thrown through the gate at the last minute is slowly being ignored more and more. They have been wearing the same clothes for 10 months, but have plenty of guns, ammo, c4 ect.
    How many times have they really had to use those guns and ammo? Not many...

They can just soak their clothes in hot water though, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Titan078 View Post
    Big fan of Rodney and his zed pm's. After him it was hard to go back to Carter. Happy that i watched them in order or it would have been painful. Rush is a good replacement though he is just dark enough.
    I can't remember Carter ever whining, not even once. Pretty much most episodes started with Rodney whining about one thing or another.

But Rush is a very good replacement.
  7.    #27  
    Id probably grab a gun and leave the dress shoes at home to

When they were lost in the cave and Ely brought up the red you are here dot... that was pretty funny considering his apparel.
  8.    #28  
    Ya i like the whining and he was funny. Carter just sort of got the answer in the same way every episode. Guess Rodney did to but in 10 years its easier to get tired of someone than 5.
  9.    #29  
    I think Daniel was my favorite SG1 Character.
    Quote Originally Posted by Titan078 View Post
    Ya but they are still doing it. They have to of had focus groups. They just need to kill them already. Ely's girl and the guy from prison break really deserved to live instead of them.

Prison break...another great show.
    But if they lived, we would never have had a chance to see this:

11.    #31  
    ya but they kinda wasted him. He was a fantastic character on prison break and he sort of just walked around in sgu. Guess he is only good as a gay bully.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12