Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 41
  1.    #1  
    *No, I was not coerced into writing this.
    I'm doing this on my own.

    Although I do feel there has been an integrity breach on Rush's part, I would like to take a moment to apologize for adding fuel to the fire, especially yesterday.

    While I was only trying to be my normal, humorous self, I got carried away by going 90 in a 55mph zone.

    I actually have to commend Rush for being a good sport yesterday. I was pleasantly surprised.

    On a little side-note, just to clarify; those "deflection" threads that I've made recently were not intended to throw more wood into the fireplace. I created them solely to protect the PM thread, and I assumed (probably incorrectly) that that was my clear intention.

    I am done with this issue, and outside of this thread, I will have nothing else to say about it.

    If the rest of you all would like to follow my lead today, then .

    If not, then I completely understand.
    Last edited by dbdoinit; 12/01/2010 at 07:00 AM.
  2. #2  
    Wow dude, well stated.

    Sent using taptalk.
  3. #3  
    kool !!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  4. #4  
    Even though I can be jerk sometimes - but I do appreciate the kind words" (Thank You).
    Last edited by RUSH; 12/01/2010 at 07:04 PM.
  5. #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by RUSH View Post
    Even though I can be jerk sometimes - I'll say it better with my "Avatar"
    I sincerely apologize for any and every insult I ever posted at your address.
    Let's leave that behind us and move forward.

    Hmmm, I'm not sure this forum is much fun without the occasional bar brawl...
    What else to do while waiting on new hardware and firmware updates?


    And for the record: I wouldn't have posted yesterday if you hadn't.

    The RTA is flushed. Destroy and forget.
    Last edited by GuyFromNam; 12/01/2010 at 08:28 AM.
  6. #6  
    RUSH, unfortunately you react so much quicklier to Confrontation (yesterday's thread) than to Reconciliation (today's thread).
  7. #7  
    I guess I'm in a better mood today - I feel funny and mushy inside with all this nice talk.. ('augh ut oud')LOL
  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by RUSH View Post
    I guess I'm in a better mood today - I feel funny and mushy inside with all this nice talk.. ('augh ut oud')LOL
    I'm still loopy from anesthesia, but that's still a funny post. Well done.
  9. #9  
    I am going to cry. A lesson to all the kids out there, anything is possible.

    Sent using taptalk.
  10. #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    *No, I was not coerced into writing this.
    I'm doing this on my own.

    Although I do feel there has been an integrity breach on Rush's part, I would like to take a moment to apologize for adding fuel to the fire, especially yesterday.

    While I was only trying to be my normal, humorous self, I got carried away by going 90 in a 55mph zone.

    I actually have to commend Rush for being a good sport yesterday. I was pleasantly surprised.

    On a little side-note, just to clarify; those "deflection" threads that I've made recently were not intended to throw more wood into the fireplace. I created them solely to protect the PM thread, and I assumed (probably incorrectly) that that was my clear intention.

    I am done with this issue, and outside of this thread, I will have nothing else to say about it.

    If the rest of you all would like to follow my lead today, then .

    If not, then I completely understand.
    Now there really needs to be a slap button.

    I'm not kidding!



    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums Beta
  11. #11  
    LOL
  12. #12  
    I'm really serious... There are some people that seriously need it.




    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums Beta
  13. #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    I'm really serious... There are some people that seriously need it.
    That's not what this thread is about.

    Thanks Danny... I hope all members hear your words and follow your example.
  14. #14  
    I guess its true about this saying - " Soft words turneth away wrath, but grievous words stir up anger "

    Happy Holidays to all.
  15. #15  
    I'm in. Though I never actually posted insults, I shall completely leave Rush alone from now on.

    And yes, just to clarify, I mean completely!!! verwon is done.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  16. #16  
    Sorry Rush, looks like you're not getting a special PM.
  17. #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by rsanchez1 View Post
    Sorry Rush, looks like you're not getting a special PM.
    I guess not - but this thread will suffice.
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 12/01/2010 at 04:39 PM. Reason: fixed typo
  18. #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by rsanchez1 View Post
    Sorry Rush, looks like you're not getting a special PM.
    lol ltm ltm.... Ya think !? Ha ha
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  19. #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by RUSH View Post
    I guess its true about this saying - " Soft words turneth away wrath, but grievous words stir up anger "

    Happy Holidays to all.
    it's called the Bible and yes it's words are truth !! Lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  20. #20  
    Ive noticed the tension and have stayed out of it because it wasnt really my business nor did I know what was going on. But, I will apologize anyway just because you guys got me in that mood.

    And I do wish I was cooler with you guys (Rush, Shadavis08, verwon, dbdoinit, hellownnnewman, sketch42, Guyfromnam, zman to name a few) You guys do carry this forum.


    My Pre Does EXACTLY What I Need It To Do, And Thats Why I Have A webOS Relationship.

    Facebook: facebook.com/LordSecksie
    Twitter: @LordSecksie
    TextOne: LordSecksie
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions