Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by PJaE00 View Post
    Ive noticed the tension and have stayed out of it because it wasnt really my business nor did I know what was going on. But, I will apologize anyway just because you guys got me in that mood.

And I do wish I was cooler with you guys (Rush, Shadavis08, verwon, dbdoinit, hellownnnewman, sketch42, Guyfromnam, zman to name a few) You guys do carry this forum.
    Coolness with us is really just jumping in and clowning around. We welcome everyone, so just start joining us.

Not that everyone can be as cool and awesome as me. But, everyone can manage in their own right.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  2.    #22  
    Ive noticed the tension and have stayed out of it because it wasnt really my business nor did I know what was going on. But, I will apologize anyway just because you guys got me in that mood.

And I do wish I was cooler with you guys (Rush, Shadavis08, verwon, dbdoinit, hellownnnewman, sketch42, Guyfromnam, zman to name a few) You guys do carry this forum.
    Anybody with Corona in their avatar is cool in MY book.

That's my daily beverage of choice and I even used to live in Corona, Queens.

Just about an hour or so from Paterson, Jersey.
    I totally agree

Sent using taptalk.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    Anybody with Corona in their avatar is cool in MY book.

That's my daily beverage of choice and I even used to live in Corona, Queens.

Just about an hour or so from Paterson, Jersey.
    Nice!!! Cheers To You Too My Friend. I Am Having A Corona As I Type.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums Beta

My Pre Does EXACTLY What I Need It To Do, And Thats Why I Have A webOS Relationship.

Facebook: facebook.com/LordSecksie
    Twitter: @LordSecksie
    TextOne: LordSecksie
    Hey, if you would not drink the water down there, then why would anyone drink the beer made with the water down there?

Sent using taptalk.
  6.    #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by zmann View Post
    Hey, if you would not drink the water down there, then why would anyone drink the beer made with the water down there?

Sent using taptalk.
    That's just an old wives tale.
  7.    #27  
    Nice!!! Cheers To You Too My Friend. I Am Having A Corona As I Type.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums Beta

Woohoo! I'm not included in that group of misfits.
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Woohoo! I'm not included in that group of misfits.
    HaHaHa,How Could I Forget You.

My Pre Does EXACTLY What I Need It To Do, And Thats Why I Have A webOS Relationship.

HaHaHa,How Could I Forget You.
    Aww.. Back to the group of misfits I go then... Felt good being free for that little while! lol
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
    Aww.. Back to the group of misfits I go then... Felt good being free for that little while! lol
    I Wouldnt Say Misfits, More Like Chemically Imbalanced Geniuses.

Hmm.. I like that! lol
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
    Sums me up pretty damn well!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Hmmm....
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    So, what thread or threads do I need to read up on to find what the apology is for? I think I missed everything.
    Hmm.. I like that! lol
    sorry i didnt mean to losen the chain that much !!! wont do that again !!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by sinime View Post
    So, what thread or threads do I need to read up on to find what the apology is for? I think I missed everything.
    Not important. None of it is real.
  18.    #38  
    Quote Originally Posted by sinime View Post
    I apologized, to bring to a close, all the extra things that I was doing to make the Rush situation worse than it had to be.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    I apologized, to bring to a close, all the extra things that I was doing to make the Rush situation worse than it had to be.
    I was just piggybacking on your apology, but...

I haven't heard any reaction from said party as to its interpretation, therefore the exclusively unilateral nature of this apology leads me to believe it would apply only to these instances where undeserved and uncalled-for mockery, ridicule, and non-niceties took place?
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    I was just piggybacking on your apology, but...

I haven't heard any reaction from said party as to its interpretation, therefore the exclusively unilateral nature of this apology leads me to believe it would apply only to these instances where undeserved and uncalled-for mockery, ridicule, and non-niceties took place?
    ummm yeah !?
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast