Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 47
  1. #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    I can't.
    I only have ten fingers and ten toes.
    Aren't llamas two-toed?
  2. #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by RUSH View Post
    Let me explain that to you: It clearly mean that you think you know all about palm devices... and you don't. Spelling Grammar, and misspell words is not important in this thread right now. Understanding is the key.
    Hmmm, most of that burn gets lost in the English translation, doesn't it?

    I think dbd is officially out of toes and fingers now.
  3. #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    Is this an interview? Wait, you're an journalist now?
    Yet another job? Is it also imaginary?
    Do you even have a job? Imaginary - you wish.
  4.    #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    Aren't llamas two-toed?
    Oh yeah.
    Nevermind.
  5. #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by RUSH View Post
    Do you even have a job?
    No, I don't. I'm a business owner.
  6.    #26  
    End of round two: GFN


    Round three-
    ding ding ding!!
  7. #27  
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    Hmmm, most of that burn gets lost in the English translation, doesn't it?

    I think dbd is officially out of toes a
    nd fingers now.
    Could you stay on a conversation without irrelevancies?
  8. #28  
    what did you say !! Wow is this like a wwf event where you could get lamblasted by seven other guys and still win the match as long as the ref. didn't see you ??? Lol ltm ltm ltm
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  9. #29  
    Quote Originally Posted by RUSH View Post
    Could you stay on a conversation without irrelevancies?
    Hey you learned how to use quotes!
    Congrats!
  10. #30  
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    No, I don't. I'm a business owner.
    Yea, ok... The one you say that you were getting paid to stop taking off your clothes -- he,he.
  11. #31  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    what did you say !! Wow is this like a wwf event where you could get lamblasted by seven other guys and still win the match as long as the ref. didn't see you ??? Lol ltm ltm ltm
    No, it's mostly just me saying hilariously and ridiculously funny stuff, and RUSH, well just being RUSH.
  12. #32  
    Quote Originally Posted by RUSH View Post
    Yea, ok... The one you say that you were getting paid to stop taking off your clothes -- he,he.
    That's more like it!
    I detect a hint of mental storage capacity!
  13.    #33  
    END OF ROUND THREE: RUSH (for spelling irrelevancies correctly).

    Round four-
    DING DING DING!!
  14. #34  
    oh ok just checking !! damn lol ha ha ltm ltm ltm oh just kidding lol !
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  15. #35  
    Quote Originally Posted by RUSH View Post
    Could you stay on a conversation without irrelevancies?
    Yes, I could. But that would confuse you.
  16. #36  
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    Hey you learned how to use quotes!
    Congrats!
    ...and I've seen that you figure out how to read them.
    I'm happy for you.
  17. #37  
    Quote Originally Posted by RUSH View Post
    ...and I've seen that you figure out how to read them.
    I'm happy for you.
    Explain the comic effect of this one.
    Please be specific, stay on-topic, and no personal attacks please

    Regards
  18. #38  
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    Yes, I could. But that would confuse you.
    Your lack of ability to comprehend a sentence regardless of grammatical errors - considering your expertise.
  19. #39  
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    Explain the comic effect of this one.
    Please be specific, stay on-topic, and no personal attacks please

    Regards
    One word - "Comprehension" since we seem to be cross texting, the post above may be more effective for my explanation.
  20. Micael's Avatar
    Posts
    736 Posts
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    #40  
    M'kay.... we about done with this male bonding session?
    The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions