Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by voodoochild View Post
    Nobody's mentioned Bored to Death yet. Such an underrated show.
    Don't think I've ever heard of it.. hmmm

Edit: Ahhhh...HBO... that's why I've never seen it.
    My alltime favorite: That 70's Show!

(as well as 2 men, 3rd rock, and what about cougar town?)
    Cougar Town? Did you watch Sex in the City too?
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    I occasionally did, but for the record, I watch:
    Grey's Anatomy
    Desperate Housewives
    Ugly Betty
    Project Runwalk
    And any show my wife also loves to watch. In fact, we have the same television taste. We used to watch the whole CSI, NCIS until we got bored with it.

The Mentalist, House, and Dexter are our regular favorites.
    [too much info deleted ]
    Last edited by GuyFromNam; 11/30/2010 at 05:44 AM. Reason: too much info deleted
    Global Posts
    326 Global Posts
    Better off Ted
    Sprint Customer since 2001
    Palm User since 2004
    Cougar town is actually a decent show. it's not like Sex In the City. I read an article about how they ****ed up naming it Cougar Town cause they gave people the wrong idea but can't change it now. Regardless it's basically the story of late 30 somethings getting drunk and ****ing around.
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmagic01 View Post
    Cougar town is actually a decent show. it's not like Sex In the City. I read an article about how they ****ed up naming it Cougar Town cause they gave people the wrong idea but can't change it now. Regardless it's basically the story of late 30 somethings getting drunk and ****ing around.
    It's about people who like a full glass of red wine for breakfast.
    I can relate to that.
    I hope im not the only one here who likes to watch:
    Walking Dead (AMC)
    Breaking Bad (AMC)
    Two shows that aren't on anymore...Heroes and Prison Break. Walking Dead is good too.
    Heroes lost me after the first season. I tried getting into the second season but it didn't do it for me. And then I heard how bad the subsequent seasons were(and made a lot of viewers mad) and I'm glad I quit watching when I did.
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    ...[too much info deleted ]
    LOL I read what you deleted... good choice!!
    Global Posts
    323 Global Posts
    I really enjoyed The Unit before it was canceled.
    And it wasn't even canceled because of a lack of viewers. It's just they would rather appeal to the younger audiences. :/
    Peace, Freedom, Prosperity.

If you have a complaint/request relating to webOS please use the Feedback & Feature Requests Form at the official site.
    I apologize in advance if I offend anyone as that is not my intent.

I am surprised to see Chuck in the listings. I watched the premiere episode and couldn't stand it. I tried to watch a few more episodes off and on and still couldn't get into it. Scifi for me has to be rooted in science not fiction.

Fringe had one of the best Pilot episodes of ANY show and it is pretty good in general however this show has extreme ups and downs. Some episodes are great while others could be written by high schoolers.

Bones: I started watching this show since the last season (I caught up on the story by watching the previous seasons via netflix) and I really like the show. I would recommend you watch it from the beginning.

NCIS is another great show. It is in its seventh season now and still great. Season 4 onwards are worth watching. The spin off NCIS:LA however is not a good show at all. I am surprised it is by the same people.

The Mentalist on CBS is another great show that I started watching recently. I would recommend it if you like Lie to me (another good show) or similar shows.

Great shows that got cancelled Firefly, Dark Angel, Doll house, Better Off Ted. I have a list a mile long ... I have learnt my lesson and watch a show only after confirming it is either dead or going to be on for several years.
    Quote Originally Posted by JLegacy View Post
    I really enjoyed The Unit before it was canceled.
    And it wasn't even canceled because of a lack of viewers. It's just they would rather appeal to the younger audiences. :/
    The Unit is one of the best ever! Can't believe someone didn't buy that one up and continue it. Also would like to give a shout out to M.A.S.H. and Frasier...and Hill Street Blues and LA Law....
    If "If's" and "But's" were candy and nuts we'd all have a Merry Christmas!

I forgot to add Dexter, Eureka and burn Notice which are all good shows. Dexter is amazing. Eureka did a heroes using a time travel device in its 4th season but hasn't lost me so far. Burn Notice is still going strong.
    Surprised to not see Lost at all. Also miss 24, I mean really no one liked Jack Bauer? One more I was really disappointed about last year was Flash Forward (it's lack of recognition apparently the cause of it's demise).

Love that the cable networks are really getting into it, especially USA and AMC. I mean Psych, Burn Notice, White Collar, In Plain Sight, Breaking Bad, Walking Dead, Justified <- can't wait for that one. Even Royal Pains and Covert Affairs aren't bad
    Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 755p -> Pixi -> Pre -> Pixi -> Sprint Pixi Plus Hybrid -> Pre -> Epic 4G
    Totally forgot Jericho, loved that show.
    Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 755p -> Pixi -> Pre -> Pixi -> Sprint Pixi Plus Hybrid -> Pre -> Epic 4G
    LOL I read what you deleted... good choice!!
    You go stand in the naughty corner for a while!
    6 feet under
    Almost forgot a classic.. The Andy Griffith Show
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast