Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by RUSH View Post
    .... so feel free to elobarate on why you think differently.
    I have better things to do.

I have toenails that need clipping.
    If you want to use the "slap" button, why don't you just quote the post you want to slap and type slap? We would know what you mean....

For instance....

Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post

SLAP

(sorry db - we all know llamas don't have thumbs to work the toenail clippers, that's absurd )

Sorry... Couldn't resist...
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLI T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    It seems like too many of us might abuse the power (and hilariousness) of a SLAP button

My Themes:CLICK HERE
    Global Posts
    905 Global Posts
    Isn't it Engadget that allows "downranking"? (and the real "snarky" or negative comments get "downranked to oblivion" ...and fade away) ;-)

Not a bad idea.... but a "slap" button, nah, too violent.

I do wish there was a way to "block" or "hide" the Off Topic section, (is there a way to do this BTW?), I come here for Pre / webOS info and discussion... if I wanted to waste my time on the teenage silly-ness, political crap, and childish bickering, that fills this area... well, there are more, and much better websites dedicated to all that nonsense... (the other day, when I hit the "New Post" button, the top 5 or 6 threads were all from the Off Topic section...) sheesh!

So, anyway, my vote is for more of a plus/minus ranking system.

No "slaping" thanks.

Darn, I just realized by posting this, I'll now be subscribed to this, an Off Topic), thread... ;-( curses!

P.S. If there IS a way to "hide" a particular section, I'm "all ears", and would love to hear about how it's done... Cheers, TK
    Last edited by ToddK; 11/26/2010 at 12:01 PM.
    why stop at slap and go all the way with a STFU button?? Essentially it's the same thing. Don't tell me you don't want one....reading this thread I know certain individuals would use it. Obviously that will never happen, just sayin'
  7.    #27  
    Quote Originally Posted by ToddK View Post
    Isn't it Engadget that allows "downranking"?
    Semantics. Downranking is fine too.

Quote Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post
    why stop at slap and go all the way with a STFU button??
    I think Mods have a [STFU] button at their disposal.
    I'd like a slap button and the ability to vote someone off the island, once they get too many!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    how about voting them ON to an island. perhaps one without internet service?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    how about voting them ON to an island. perhaps one without internet service?
    I LOVE the way you think!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post

And spits that needs spitting !!!! lol ltm ltm lol ltmltmltm ltm ltm lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    I think a fair and equitable way to "downrank" or casting people (the bad seeds) out would be a nice option.

My Themes:CLICK HERE
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeisnowonfire View Post
    I think a fair and equitable way to "downrank" or casting people (the bad seeds) out would be a nice option.
    I would love a "downrank" button. Some posts just need to be downranked into oblivion lol...
    [AJAX] Post Groan Hack - vBulletin.org Forum

its a groan button but im sure it could be used for a slap as well
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12