1.    #1  
    i lost my P!!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "P" in what?
    Quote Originally Posted by SISGO View Post
    i lost my P!!!!
    It's part of the HP acquisition. Eventually the P will return, prefaced with and H.

"See our ool? Notice there's no P in it? We'd like to keep it that way."
    I lost my R's and the ability to cap.
    I think he is talking about the letters embossed on the battery cover. Mine are still in place. Touchstone backs are really cheap now, so you can probably pick one up for around $10 on amazon or ebay.

Now, in terms of loosing a "P", I think Diddy was the first to do that. Just saying.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    I think he is talking about the letters embossed on the battery cover. Mine are still in place. Touchstone backs are really cheap now, so you can probably pick one up for around $10 on amazon or ebay.

Now, in terms of loosing a "P", I think Diddy was the first to do that. Just saying.
    NNNewman made that joke last week.
    P Diddy's a raper now.
  7.    #7  
    lol yeah I was talking about the P in my back cover... I just ripper off all the letters... Is looking better than before!
    According to my back cover, I have a Pa m.
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    I lost my R's and the ability to cap.
    that goes right along with "I don't swim in your toilet.... So please don't pee in our pool"

meant to reply to post above, as I'm sure you've figured out
    Quote Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post
    that goes right along with "I don't swim in your toilet.... So please don't pee in our pool"

meant to reply to post above, as I'm sure you've figured out
    Yet you feel the need to elaborate...