Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 42
  1.    #1  
    Please Help! Urgent!!!

    How can we stop people to use such titles?
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 11/23/2010 at 03:14 PM. Reason: updated title
  2. #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by somline View Post
    How can we stop people to use such titles?
    By closing THIS one.
  3. #3  
    Impossible!
  4. #4  
    I myself have often wondered how to stop useless, meaningless posts, any suggestions?
  5. #5  
    Pointless post!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  6. #6  
    My fingers just want to type crap and I can't seem to gain control of them, HELP URGENT!!
  7.    #7  
    I have to reconsider my post.
    This title actually works. So many posts in such a short time.
    I never thought this title works.
    Sorry for that.
  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    My fingers just want to type crap and I can't seem to gain control of them, HELP URGENT!!
    Put down the booze and step away from the keyboard!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  9. #9  
    That's not until 7pm, see ya then!
  10. #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by somline View Post
    I have to reconsider my post.
    This title actually works. So many posts in such a short time.
    I never thought this title works.
    Sorry for that.
    OR-
    You could pay me $20 a , have a more conventional title and have the same results.
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    OR- You could pay me $20 a •, have a more conventional title and have the same results.
    Not true. Unfortunately I only have €.
    EDIT: Sorry took some time to understand your post. You are right. Next time I ask you for a •
  12. #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by somline View Post
    Not true. Unfortunately I only have .
    Oh well, don't say i didn't try to help.



    EDIT -
  13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    Oh well, don't say i didn't try to help.
    Sorry I eddited my last post. Took some time ;-)
  14. #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    That's not until 7pm, see ya then!
    Hmmm.....your time or mine? LOL
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  15. #15  
    (I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts-) I'm sorry what's going on?!


    My Themes:CLICK HERE
  16. #16  
    ** Sorry but I had to update the title Otherwise we would have members rushing to help after reading the title and finding this thread... I understand the point though!
  17. #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    ** Sorry but I had to update the title Otherwise we would have members rushing to help after reading the title and finding this thread... I understand the point though!
    Dammit, now I have to delete my first response because the whole context of my joke is off.
  18. #18  
    thanks Mr. Newman. I wish the real calls for help would also get changed so they can be found by searching and be recognized for the actual topic. Oh well, small victories.
  19. #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    Dammit, now I have to delete my first response because the whole context of my joke is off.
    actually I think the joke still works based on the actual OP even with thenew title.
  20. #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    thanks Mr. Newman. I wish the real calls for help would also get changed so they can be found by searching and be recognized for the actual topic. Oh well, small victories.
    I know.. but if you see threads with titles the are off (misleading), let us know and we'll change them.

    Sorry to be the party pooper here I such a downer.... Dang mods...
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions