Page 1 of 19 12345611 ... LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Preemption, diplomacy or something else?
    give a pre minus to every terroris and insist they use it to run their entire operation.

put angry birds and Need For Spped on them to generate TMC errors and drain the battery.
  3.    #3  
    The largest danger we're facing is the quietest one: Complacency
  4.    #4  
    The downside of preemption-

Stirring up "hornet's nests" and creating more enemies.

The downside of diplomacy -

Looking like patsies.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    The largest danger we're facing is the quietest one: Complacency
    But we have to be nice to all... Terrorists have feelings to... And their NOT terrorists they're Freedom fighters!

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums Beta
    Our scene opens with dbdoinit standing in front of a set of cupboards rummaging thru the shelves to find something...

dbdoinit: Let's see here...chicken noodle soup....nah....canned corn...no, don't want that either. Wait. What's that in the back there....I can barely make out the label....

WORMS

A can of worms! Perfect! Let's open that this morning.

(And that's how this thread was started.)
  7.    #7  
    Keeping a can of worms closed defines complacency.
    Keeping a can of worms closed defines complacency.
    +1

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums Beta
    I don't mind that you opened it...that was my feeble attempt at humor on a Monday morning...

Complacency is always the worst thing to do.

The problem I see with diplomacy with a would-be terrorist...Is that what terrorists want? Do they really want to sit around a table and negotiate aid or food or medicine that would help their people? I don't see that as their primary means or objective.

Rather, their stated ideology is to destroy the West and Israel. If we sit a round and do nothing, then we invite another 9/11-type attack on America or our allies. Preemption (for preemption sake) is blatant misuse of power and our standing in the world. However, if intelligence (and I mean real intelligence, not 2002 Iraqi intelligence) gives us a chance to avoid being the target of another lunatic attack, then I say shoot them before they shoot us.
    I think Archie Bunker had the best plan. Hand a gun to every passenger as they board the plane.
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by rlangley21 View Post
    I don't mind that you opened it...that was my feeble attempt at humor on a Monday morning...

Complacency is always the worst thing to do.

The problem I see with diplomacy with a would-be terrorist...Is that what terrorists want? Do they really want to sit around a table and negotiate aid or food or medicine that would help their people? I don't see that as their primary means or objective.

Rather, their stated ideology is to destroy the West and Israel. If we sit a round and do nothing, then we invite another 9/11-type attack on America or our allies. Preemption (for preemption sake) is blatant misuse of power and our standing in the world. However, if intelligence (and I mean real intelligence, not 2002 Iraqi intelligence) gives us a chance to avoid being the target of another lunatic attack, then I say shoot them before they shoot us.
    I agree with everything you said here.
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    I agree with everything you said here.
    Lies! All lies!
    The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
    the other thing I think they should do is grope passengers until they feel 'resistance'.
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    I just want to know, is it too late to sign up to be a TSA Groper?

(I keed! I keed!)
    The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
    I think you can sign up to be a gropee for them to train on, to ensure they know how much time elapses to distinguish between a grope and a lingering caress.
    I don't see what the harm is with all the TSA groping...

It's been a boon to the airline industry. They report that registered sex offenders are buying plane tickets in droves and going through the line mulitple times.

(Maybe that's why it takes so long at the airport...)
    Has anyone come up with a satirical acronym for TSA? By the way, I have travelled both internationally and domestically twice in the last three weeks and have not been groped yet. What is going on? This is an outcry and gross violation of my rights as a traveller.

"How art thou, thou globby bottle of cheap, stinking chip oil? Come and get one in the yarbles, if ya have any yarbles, you eunuch jelly thou!"
  18.    #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    I think you can sign up to be a gropee for them to train on, to ensure they know how much time elapses to distinguish between a grope and a lingering caress.
    LOL @ "lingering caress".
    football players also have to take that class before that can celebrate by slapping each other on the rear in celebration.
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    football players also have to take that class before that can celebrate by slapping each other on the rear in celebration.
    Hey, that goes too far! That's one of the only two times you can show male to male affection!

The other time is when you kiss your brother on the lips, and then tell him that, for business reasons, you have to have him killed.
Page 1 of 19 12345611 ... LastLast