1.    #1  
    C'mon, you had to know this thread would be next, lol.
    I was driving down the interstate one time and reached to pluck a nose hair just as a car passed. The lady in the passenger side looked at me as if i were the most disgusting thing she had ever seen.

How is that? Moderately disgusting?
    ummm I plead the fifth !! I no speaka englisha
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by gsparks2 View Post
    I was driving down the interstate one time and reached to pluck a nose hair just as a car passed. The lady in the passenger side looked at me as if i were the most disgusting thing she had ever seen.

How is that? Moderately disgusting?
    Lol lol, like she's never picked her nose hairs, lol.

HYPOCRITES!!
    I HATE them!
    Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    ummm I plead the fifth !! I no speaka englisha
    Similarly, I don't think I dare put in writing anything that would be thread worthy - you will just have to trust me
    Dan
    When I was younger, I may or may not have gone into a Steak n' Shake in nothing other than my underwear. doing cartwheels and singing Britney Spears songs.....

My Themes:CLICK HERE
    No disgust, but I've been offered good money to stop doing what I was doing more times than I care to remember.
    wow GFN what have you been doing gez.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    No disgust, but I've been offered good money to stop doing what I was doing more times than I care to remember.
    Hmm! Interesting. I hope you did stop...considering you were offered money to do so.
    Global Posts
    621 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    haha yea. My grandma wanted to pay me to stop popping my fingers.....

NOT "HP webOS"!!!
    My friends told me that at the end of my bachelor party, when I puked on the way out of the bar, a few people may have looked at me with disgust. I don't really remember seeing their looks...
    I see pandas.