Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    People that wheel around their drooling five-year-old kids in shopping carts at the supermarket.

*Can a Mod please edit the title to read disgust instead of disgusts?

Thank you.
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 11/21/2010 at 12:35 PM. Reason: updated title
    I can't stand seeing garbage on the ground. I live next to a school, with a huge field and a mini-mall. Sick of picking up empty tuna tins from the kids at school, because my dog will find them and try to eat them and usually cut her tongue from the edges of the can. Little Caesar's pizza boxes as well, usually on the field. Pretty sad they can't carry their garbage the 100 meters to the garbage cans beside the baseball diamond.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    People who take their baby out to a restaurant and ignore it while it screams the whole time...
    Young people standing on street corners begging...instead of doing something productive. Ugh!
    Global Posts
    239 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RUSH View Post
    All people standing on street corners begging...instead of doing something productive. Ugh!
    I think that has a little less ageism then before...
    Bell Pre- running 2.1 @ 800MHz
    Samsung Galaxy Tab (stock)
    llama's are also fairly disgusting....chewing and spittin and chewing and spitting and chewing and..................

Train 'em to hit a spitoon, put a cowboy hat and a six-shooter belt on them and you might be a candidate for Stupid Pet Tricks on Letterman
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post
    llama's are also fairly disgusting....chewing and spittin and chewing and spitting and chewing and..................
    lol lol
    dam wrong thread....that should have went in the wannabe stand-up comedians, drink in one hand, try your stale material here thread
    anyone over 25 in a speedo.

and socks with sandals
    Yo,

Those who say that people begging on the street disgust them are disgusting to me. Many things influence this feeling. Trying to find a job is one of them.

If you choose to respond to this, and intend to do it from your ivory tower, please do something else.

Cheers,
    B.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    anyone over 25 in a speedo.

and socks with sandals
    Woohoo! I'm still allowed to wear a speedo.
    Quote Originally Posted by beerbatteredben View Post
    Yo,

Those who say that people begging on the street disgust them are disgusting to me. Many things influence this feeling. Trying to find a job is one of them.
    Agreed!
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    lol lol
    i hate to see llamas just spit spit spit for no reason what so ever !!!!
    it just gets on my nerves !!lol ltm ltm lol just messin !
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Assless Chaps

My Pre Does EXACTLY What I Need It To Do, And Thats Why I Have A webOS Relationship.

Facebook: facebook.com/LordSecksie
    Twitter: @LordSecksie
    TextOne: LordSecksie
    Global Posts
    127 Global Posts
    I hate to see young llamas begging on street corners for hay... they usually just end up spitting on those who don't contribute!!!

Absolutely disgusting!

WyreNut
    Pre2/3/TouchPad, and TouchDroid user.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    anyone outside of a swim-meet in a speedo.

and socks with sandals
    There, I fixed it for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by VeeDubb65 View Post
    It is as if you said that the result a dog and a cat mating was a giraffe. It's so completely wrong, that it's difficult to argue with someone who believes it to be true.
    Beer cans and liquor bottles tossed on the ground and sidewalk. We have a grocery store that sells beer and wine right next to a liquor store and apparently some idiots can't wait to drink!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    14 and 15 year old girls walking around with swollen belly's like their is nothing wrong with it.
    Loving my Palm Pixi everyday.
    Quote Originally Posted by RUSH View Post
    Young people standing on street corners begging...instead of doing something productive. Ugh!
    Quote Originally Posted by Delight33 View Post
    14 and 15 year old girls walking around with swollen belly's like their is nothing wrong with it.
    GMTA???

Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 11/21/2010 at 03:08 PM. Reason: hidden text deleted - unnecessary
    Quote Originally Posted by VeeDubb65 View Post
    There, I fixed it for you.
    good point.
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast