Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    obese parents loading their shopping carts full of ice cream, unhealthy snacks, and non-diet soda, etc. while their obese child(ren) walk behind them. i see this all the time. step 1 to not being obese: change your diet. some people are obese without eating all the crap. fine. but for some others, it's their own doing. that's what's the worst.
    Quote Originally Posted by stung View Post
    obese parents loading their shopping carts full of ice cream, unhealthy snacks, and non-diet soda, etc. while their obese child(ren) walk behind them. i see this all the time. step 1 to not being obese: change your diet. some people are obese without eating all the crap. fine. but for some others, it's their own doing. that's what's the worst.
    I agree! It's ridiculous.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Self-congratulatory people (not only in a nutritious manner)
  4.    #84  
    That Special PM Thread was a great idea.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    That Special PM Thread was a great idea.
    Not everything is about you all the time.
  6.    #86  
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    Not everything is about you all the time.
    heh
    A person urinating in a public area. Ugh! Then trying to explain their actions. Find a public bathroom for that.
    I've been there and done that... It's better than walking around with soaking wet pants that stink. Obviously there should be a little discretion, try not to make it too obvious, and try your best to find (the most) suitable place, ie in some bushes and not a mall parking lot, but sometimes you just gotta go,and there's no bathroom around.
    Case in point: last winter I drove for a DD company as a side job... In the downtown core, every single gas station/ conveinience store "mysteriously" had "out of order" bathrooms... The real reasons they were closed were to keep the homeless, the drug addicts, & the hookers out,and/or the washrooms were fillthy and they found it easier to put up an out of order sign, rather than getting it cleaned. After trying 3 or 4 different stores and getting refused, I'll tell you what I didn't do and that's pee in my pants I wasn't left with any other alternative, I don't think that what I did was inappropriate.

(not like I didn't try)
    WTMI
    Another disgust for me is drunk drivers, and driving without wearing your seatbelts.(Traffic violations).
    Quote Originally Posted by RUSH View Post
    Another disgust for me is drunk drivers, and driving without wearing your seatbelts.(Traffic violations).
    I never wear a seatbelt. Never got in that habit...
    I never wear a seatbelt, but that's because I have a motorcycle.

That brings up inconsiderate driving. Yes motorcycles are faster and better at making the gap than a car, but that's no reason to be inconsiderate and startle the drivers around you.

Also, those hyper loud mufflers. No, just no!
    i tried wearing my seatbelt on my suzuki 1200 ....... once ! just once !

Loud pipes save lives !!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    I never wear a seatbelt. Never got in that habit...
    I would encourage you too. "Seatbelts save lives"
    Politicians.
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
  16.    #96  
    Quote Originally Posted by Toby View Post
    Politicians.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345