Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    People who wear their pants halfway down their legs so most of their underwear is showing.
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
    People who turn away when someone needs a hand in life, and forget about it 1 sec later.
    Quote Originally Posted by jjeffcoat View Post
    People who wear their pants halfway down their legs so most of their underwear is showing.
    LOL! I tweeted about that, once. My tweet ended with 'Buy a belt!'
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  4. AZ8
    mothers/fathers yapping non-stop on their cell phone while shopping/dining/at the park...etc...while COMPLETELY igonoring their children. It saddens me to see children ignored like that!
    Old guys doing the farmer nasal blow on a busy downtown sidewalk in front of a ton of people (holding one nostril shut while blowing their nose out onto the sidewalk through the other one). Out on a farm - fine. On a busy city sidewalk - no so fine.
    Kids allowed to just run wild, because their parents don't want to be accused of abuse, so they don't discipline them, at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Kids allowed to just run wild, because their parents don't want to be accused of abuse, so they don't discipline them, at all.
    Smack em up!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    GMTA???

I don't like abbreviation... What does that mean?
    No, I don't figure it out. If you're trying to be funny.. I would appreciate you keep it to yourself.
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 11/21/2010 at 03:09 PM. Reason: hidden text deleted from original post as unnecessary
    I can't stand it when the three yellow man trillionaire club.
    Quote Originally Posted by RUSH View Post
    No, I don't figure it out. If you're trying to be funny.. I would appreciate you keep it to yourself.
    Google's your friend.
    Funny is all about sharing.
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    Smack em up!!!
    The parents? Yes, it's tempting, especially my three half-sisters.
    Funny is subjective!
    Quote Originally Posted by RUSH View Post
    great minds think alike

Urban Dictionary: GMTA
    Global Posts
    127 Global Posts
    Working at a State Prison, I see wasted lives on a daily basis... Many destroyed by drugs and/or alcohol, and flat-out stupidity.

I've met some beautiful young ladies who after one night of excessive partying, ignored the warnings of their peers and decided "I'm fine to drive home!" and killed entire families with their cars. They are now in prison for life. Others, (like the Death Row inmates I've met) have done such heinous crimes that it's hard to understand how their minds work.

We get inmates as helpers, and I try to counsel these women when they are given an opportunity to come work in our shop (for 11 cents per hour!). I try to teach them about "long-term vs. short term goals", and how kindness is always repaid (aka "Karma" to some folks). Some listen, and gain self-respect as they become "empowered" (pun intended) by learning the Electrical trade.

Others refuse to listen, refuse to "grow up", and just don't want to learn. These are the ones who really make me shake my head.

WyreNut
    Pre2/3/TouchPad, and TouchDroid user.
    You know what disgust me the most.. Jerks that just won't quit until they ****es you off. Don't you just hate that. Ugh!
    I love irony!
    I love irony!
    I love poetic justice.
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    I love poetic justice.
    Oooh yeah, that's awesome, too!
    Oooh yeah, that's awesome, too!
    I sense an imminent deus ex machina...
    One of the biggest problems is the rampant social conformity. Not just how we talk and dress and act... but how people think. Conformity in ideas. People just start stating their opinions after they hear other people who think the same way. No one dare be the pioneer of new ideas or unpopular ideas.

That and people who dress and act as members of the hip-hop culture. When I see people dressed like a "Thug" I just wanna tell them what small little minds they must have.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast