1.    #1  
    Just a pet peeve of mine............................

My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
    Quote Originally Posted by jjeffcoat View Post
    Just a pet peeve of mine............................

Less than a year.
    Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    Less than a year.
    ... or not
    Dan
    June 2017 could be considered "coming months" lol
    It means they really have no clue and are just trying to appease everyone by giving a ray of hope!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Didnt we have someone from Palm promise webos 2.0 by the end of 2010. I cant remember who said it and I can't find it through google but I was sure that was the info making the rounds a month or so ago.

I consider myself a fan-boy but this is really starting to irritate me.
    It means hang on please. We promiss that someday we will be awesome again.
    It means "don't hold your breath unless you're Aquaman"
    Quote Originally Posted by zulfaqar621 View Post
    Didnt we have someone from Palm promise webos 2.0 by the end of 2010. I cant remember who said it and I can't find it through google but I was sure that was the info making the rounds a month or so ago.

I consider myself a fan-boy but this is really starting to irritate me.
    remember, we HAVE 2.0 already. You can get it on the Pre2. Buy several, they can always make more.
    hmmmm the troops are getting a bit ummmm fractious, time to back the fire truck up and hose them all down.. ok ok.. i agree,, get the damn webos2.01 out all ready.. lol coming months, my bet is the next big electronics show.. so they have something to wave the flag about... saying that, i wont switch to Rogers up here, so i am stuck with an old pre, as i wont spend 500 bucks to get the new one. Sorry just not worth it. I checked with a friend at Bell, even if i wait, and return the pre due to some problem, all i will get is a refurbished pre not even a new bloody one. Note to self, dont buy the damn insurance, with the copay it just aint worth it.. about 320 bucks if i go that route.. gesssh.. here is hoping the price from HP comes down in the next few months.. as in 99 bucks would be nice.. for an unlocked GSM pre 2.. now that would be sweet.. have a great weekend all..
    Life is short, Play hard, and enjoy every moment as if it was your last.
    it means sometime between when the statement was made and the end of time itself.
    I think they really meant to say > It will be coming but don't hold your breath.
    It means...

please-stand-by.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    remember, we HAVE 2.0 already. You can get it on the Pre2. Buy several, they can always make more.
    ...says Cantaffordit. Heh.
    the president just used "coming months" in his state of the union, in regards to i think social security or cutting through red tape....either way, if its anything like HP|Palm ...well you know where im going w/ this...
    Global Posts
    223 Global Posts
    How about we use "in some days" instead then. It still gives us that warm fuzzy feeling that its coming soon, but for no good reason.
    "I will go in this way, but I'll find my own way out." -DMB

Dear Lord,
    Please grant me the ability to punch people in the face over standard TCP/IP.
    Amen.
    "Coming Months": kuhm-ing muhnths

Similar to, but not to be confused with "the second Tuesday of next week."
    if ANY politician adopts a phrase like this, then it must be abandoned. Please, HP, get a new spin phrase! lol.
    I see pandas.
    Simple answer, it means nothing other than, "Trust us". Sadly Palm burned up a lot of trust credits...