1.    #1  
    i just received my Airave access point and is allready activate but ill like to know how to active my 4 phones to make it work with the airave ?...

thanks for any help!
    Global Posts
    223 Global Posts
    You shouldnt have to do anything for your phones to work with the Airave, they should should just pick it up automatically. If you place a call and there are a few beeps before it starts ringing in the earpiece, then you are properly connected to your Airave.
    "I will go in this way, but I'll find my own way out." -DMB

Dear Lord,
    Please grant me the ability to punch people in the face over standard TCP/IP.
    Amen.
    Global Posts
    129 Global Posts
    I got mine last week... Free of charge with no monthly fee. Call *99. It will let you know if you are connected. After that your phone will pick up the Airave for all calls within range.
    Quote Originally Posted by SISGO View Post
    i just received my Airave access point and is allready activate but ill like to know how to active my 4 phones to make it work with the airave ?...

thanks for any help!
    I have had my Airave for about a year now so here is what happens.

The airave comes unlocked to where you should just be able to turn in on, wait for the signal to download location info etc (all lights will be blue afterwards), then you can just make a call like normal. As mentioned you will hear an initial beep sometimes when placing a call. That is just letting you know the airave is being used for the call.

If you want to make sure you are using it for calls you can press *99 on your phone and it should state: "You are now within Airave coverage" over and over and over.

Also...you can only have up to 3 lines at a time talking through the airave...it does not care which three FIFO. BUT if you want to mess with locking the system down in settings from the sprint site you can actually customize it to only allow certain numbers to access the unit. For example only your 4 lines.
    I did not do this on mine as the range on the unit is only for about a 2000 sq. foot house so, even your next door neighbors wont get to it very well if placed in the center of your house like mine.

Good luck.
    Last edited by DJeremyC; 11/19/2010 at 08:54 AM.

Nokia (red phone) --> Denso TouchPoint TP2200 --> Samsung SPH-N400 --> (Palm VII) --> Sanyo 5150 --> Palm Treo 650 --> Palm Pre --> Sprint FrankenPre 2 --> (HP TouchPad)/(HP Pre 3 - Wifi) --> Galaxy Nexus (with TS mod and hopes of Open webOS!)