2.    #22  
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    excellent !!!!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  4.    #24  

5.    #25  

ok now your going overkill lol ltm ltm ltm
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by zmann View Post
    I like him
    I like him, but not in THAT way... not that there is anything wrong with that...
  8.    #28  

9.    #29  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    I like him, but not in THAT way... not that there is anything wrong with that...

10.    #30  
    Intelligence is an umbrella term describing a property of the mind including related abilities, such as the capacities for abstract thought, understanding, communication, reasoning, learning, learning from past experiences, planning, and problem solving.

Intelligence is most widely studied in humans, but is also observed in animals and plants. Artificial intelligence is the intelligence of machines or the simulation of intelligence in machines.

Numerous definitions of and hypotheses about intelligence have been proposed since before the twentieth century, with no consensus yet reached by scholars. Within the discipline of psychology, various approaches to human intelligence have been adopted, with the psychometric approach being especially familiar to the general public. Influenced by his cousin Charles Darwin, Francis Galton was the first scientist to propose a theory of general intelligence; that intelligence is a true, biologically-based mental faculty that can be studied by measuring a person's reaction times to cognitive tasks. Galton's research in measuring the head sizes of British scientists and laymen led to the conclusion that head-size is unrelated to a person's intelligence.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Dbd, warlord9159 worships the ground ypu walk on!

I'm kind of jealous, now!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  12.    #32  
    Worship is an act of religious devotion usually directed to one or more deities. The word is derived from the Old English worthscipe, meaning worthiness or worth-ship to give, at its simplest, worth to something, for example, Christian worship.[1]

Evelyn Underhill defines worship thus: "The adoring acknowledgment of all that lies beyond usthe glory that fills heaven and earth. It is the response that conscious beings make to their Creator, to the Eternal Reality from which they came forth; to God, however they may think of Him or recognize Him, and whether He be realized through religion, through nature, through history, through science, art, or human life and character."[2]

In a broader social sense, worship may on occasion refer to an attitude towards someone of greatly elevated social status, such as a lord or monarch, or, more colloquially, towards a hero or lover.

An act of worship may be performed individually, in an informal or formal group, or by a designated leader. Religious worship happens in a wide variety of locations: in purpose-built places of worship, at home or in the open. Many religious traditions place an emphasis upon regular worship at frequent intervals, often daily or weekly. Expressions of worship vary but typically include one or more of the following:
    Attached Images Attached Images

13.    #33  
    I bet you wished you never posted your pic lol

14.    #34  
    I know I got hell to pay but I havin' fun.

15.    #35  

16.    #36  

17.    #38  
    dbdoinit
    will you teach me to dance like that???????

18.    #39  

19.    #40  
    Awe is an emotion comparable to wonder[1] but less joyous, and more fearful or respectful. In general awe is directed at objects considered to be more powerful than the subject, such as the breaking of huge waves on the base of a rocky cliff, or the thundering roar of a massive waterfall.[2] The Great Pyramid of Giza, the Grand Canyon, or the vastness of open space in the cosmos are all places or concepts which would typically inspire awe. Awe is defined in Robert Plutchik's Wheel of emotions[3] as a combination of surprise and fear.

Psychologists have noted that awe can inspire. When asked to describe themselves whilst viewing an awe-inspiring sight (such as dbdoinit), test subjects were more likely to describe themselves in oceanic terms (eg "I am an inhabitant of the planet Earth") as opposed to more specific terms (eg " in awe of dbdoinit").[4]

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast