Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678
Results 141 to 160 of 160
  1. #141  
    Quote Originally Posted by RUSH View Post
    Ouch! That hurt... Now, let me get this straight - you can give it, but you can't take it. Why are you so angry verwon. I'm the one everybody is down on.
    I tend to get that way, when someone acts like I'm a child and talks too me like I'm stupid.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  2. #142  
    Quote Originally Posted by RUSH View Post
    I'm on topic. Personal attacks has been thrown towards me and I've totally ignored them. Read all posts and see.
    Hey, YOU DELETED HALF YOUR RETORTS, JACK!

    You think we didn't notice, genius.
  3. #143  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    Hey, YOU DELETED HALF YOUR RETORTS, JACK!

    You think we didn't notice, genius.
    I noticed that as well...
  4. #144  
    Personally, I'm opting not to take the bait, it's just not worth it. So, I'm out.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  5. #145  
    Quote Originally Posted by Chompy View Post
    I noticed that as well...
    +1
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  6. #146  
    Quote Originally Posted by RUSH View Post
    I'm on topic. Personal attacks has been thrown towards me and I've totally ignored them. Read all posts and see.
    Sorry, but no one here is attacking you personally.
    People are confronting you for your words.

    It may seem that way to you, because you manage to be quite insulting.
  7. #147  
    he might have but Al Jourgenson thought of it way before that was ever in a movie.... Who knows, maybe he read those books
  8.    #148  
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    I'm waiting RUSH. Where's my damn gift.
    It'd better have a pink ribbon around it!!
    "In the coming months"
  9. #149  
    News flash, Rush -

    The Mods can still see deleted posts.
  10.    #150  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    I tend to get that way, when someone acts like I'm a child and talks too me like I'm stupid.
    ...and how do you think I feel.. when I have to defend every word I write.
  11.    #151  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    News flash, Rush -

    The Mods can still see deleted posts.
    I dont have to worry about any of my deleted posts. Better luck next time.
  12. #152  
    Quote Originally Posted by RUSH View Post
    ...and how do you think I feel.. when I have to defend every word I write.
    I guess you feel like putting on some hair and make-up and click 'random' buttons.

    I'm gone. This thread should be closed.
  13. #153  
    Quote Originally Posted by RUSH View Post
    I dont have to worry about any of my deleted posts. Better luck next time.
    You know that's what you deleted them for. Because you WERE worried.
  14. #154  
    Quote Originally Posted by RUSH View Post
    ...and how do you think I feel.. when I have to defend every word I write.
    When I first joined this site and you started talking to me, I was very nice to you. I gave the benefit of the doubt, however, your repeated condescension when talking to me, quickly changed my mind.

    GuyFromNam is right, this thread is pointless.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  15.    #155  
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    Sorry, but no one here is attacking you personally.
    People are confronting you for your words.

    It may seem that way to you, because you manage to be quite insulting.
    Wow, those words aren't coming from you... is it? If we should check back on insultive posts - we could determine which member would have won that round. :0
    Last edited by RUSH; 11/19/2010 at 05:42 PM.
  16.    #156  
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    I guess you feel like putting on some hair and make-up and click 'random' buttons.

    I'm gone. This thread should be closed.
    I dont do that... that's your department.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    You know that's what you deleted them for. Because you WERE worried.
    You got some serious issues. bye,bye now.
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    When I first joined this site and you started talking to me, I was very nice to you. I gave the benefit of the doubt, however, your repeated condescension when talking to me, quickly changed my mind.

    GuyFromNam is right, this thread is pointless.
    I feel the exact same way. Note: Pointless threads are "Subjective"
  17. #157  
    Pretty sure everyone left...
  18. #158  
    Quote Originally Posted by Chompy View Post
    Nice! I'm looking into enrolling in a technical college as soon as I can. I'll be going for web programming.
    lol, I was thinking about going that direction too ,but maybe a little more on the IT side of things or maybe networking... Seems like there's quite a few different avenues to go on. A friend of mine is an IT tech here in town, based on what he's seen with me and my phone, he figures I have a knack for it, something I'd never even thought about before. Still looking into it for now, doing some minor programming on my own at home, when I have time. Good luck to you in your pursuit, and it appears this thread just got jacked, if it wasn't already. No offence Rush, but maybe it's time for a cool down period in this whole thread
  19.    #159  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Pretty sure everyone left...
    Nope, I'm still here. Whats up Garrett92C?
  20. groovy's Avatar
    Posts
    941 Posts
    Global Posts
    955 Global Posts
    #160  
    Note to everyone: personal attacks are violations of forum guidelines as are responses in kind. There have been a lot of jabs being taken lately, some of them good-natured and others not so much. Just keep in mind that it's a fine line between joking and insulting and when you get too close to that line the person on the other side of the internets might not get the difference.
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678

Posting Permissions