Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    -ing -ed
    durative present perfect
    your opinion > and I have mine
    Quote Originally Posted by Chompy View Post
    No... I was in high school until about a month before I graduated... It's hard to explain why I had to drop about right before graduation, but I had a good reason.
    High 5.... You and me both!
    expulsion for me though and the following month was boot camp. Never did get that piece of paper, and tbh, tough to say if I ever will. I've contacted one of the local IT colleges about some programs and I feel I'm smart enough to challenge the prereqs, no desire to pay extra money for an "ABACADABA" multiple choice test that says I'm smarter than a 5th grader
  3.    #123  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    I'm back.
    We can do this all night...

Lets go.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    did you create a thread? I want to see you get all winded up. windinged? something like that.
    Ha ha, I would LOVE to right now, but I'm driving home at the moment.
    Quote Originally Posted by RUSH View Post

Lets go.
    That sounds like a major forum violation to me.
    Last edited by dbdoinit; 11/19/2010 at 05:10 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post
    High 5.... You and me both!
    expulsion for me though and the following month was boot camp. Never did get that piece of paper, and tbh, tough to say if I ever will. I've contacted one of the local IT colleges about some programs and I feel I'm smart enough to challenge the prereqs, no desire to pay extra money for an "ABACADABA" multiple choice test that says I'm smarter than a 5th grader
    Nice! I'm looking into enrolling in a technical college as soon as I can. I'll be going for web programming.
    I guess Google might be harder to use if....
    If one is female, stupid or both? You've insinuated both and I'm kind of sick of it.

I'm more intelligent, better educated and have more life experience than you can ever hope to.

Knife and gunfight!!!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  8.    #128  
    your opinion > and I have mine
    A mind is a terrible thing to waste. Why are you wasting yours. You're too intelligent for that.

Lets go.
    Good deal! Before long this thread will have as many posts as THE thread!
  10.    #130  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    That sounds like a major forum violation to me.
    Thats what you all are hoping for. It isn't happening this time dude. I'm within forum rules. You might want to visit the forum rules again. If anyone is in violation it would be you.
    A mind is a terrible thing to waste. Why are you wasting yours. You're too intelligent for that.

Remember, Dan Quayle said it best: " what a waste it is to lose one's mind or not to have a mind is being very wasteful. How true that is."
  12.    #132  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    If one is female, stupid or both? You've insinuated both and I'm kind of sick of it.

I'm more intelligent, better educated and have more life experience than you can ever hope to.

Knife and gunfight!!!
    Ouch! That hurt... Now, let me get this straight - you can give it, but you can't take it. Why are you so angry verwon. I'm the one everybody is down on.
    Thats what you all are hoping for. It isn't happening this time dude. I'm within forum rules. You might want to visit the forum rules again. If anyone is in violation it would be you.
    No he's not RUSH.
    Stay on topic OK? And no personal attacks.
    LOL you are waaaay off topic.

but I'm having a great time, so it's all good. Let's get this up to 10,000 posts before Thanksgiving!
    Last edited by Cantaffordit; 11/19/2010 at 05:20 PM.
  15.    #135  
    Remember, Dan Quayle said it best: " what a waste it is to lose one's mind or not to have a mind is being very wasteful. How true that is."
    {Thought of the day}-Life is a gift, and it offers us the privilege, opportunity, and responsibility to give something back by becoming more. You all might learn something from this. I know - because I did.
    correction: The Mind Is A Terrible Thing To Taste -- Ministry
    [QUOTE=Chompy;2767098]You need this!
    [IMG]

LOL! Yep!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    {Thought of the day}-Life is a gift, and it offers us the privilege, opportunity, and responsibility to give something back by becoming more. You all might learn something from this. I know - because I did.
    I'm waiting RUSH. Where's my damn gift.
    It'd better have a pink ribbon around it!!
  19.    #139  
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    No he's not RUSH.
    Stay on topic OK? And no personal attacks.
    I'm on topic. Personal attacks has been thrown towards me and I've totally ignored them. Read all posts and see.
    Quote Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post
    correction: The Mind Is A Terrible Thing To Taste -- Ministry
    Didn't Hannibal Lechter say that?
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast