Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RUSH View Post
    No, I would have to disagree on that. Many people that have gotten their GED is very successful today > including me.
    You missed my point entirely. I said the test is pathetic, not the people who take it. A GED is not even close to the equivalent of an actual high school education.
    Congrats! Now use that masters program to make some useful posts.
    Wow, I didn't realize I've been so unhelpful to other forum members. I will try to learn more about webOS to I can be more helpful.

No, I would have to disagree on that. Many people that have gotten their GED is very successful today > including me.
    Ok, you are doing this on purpose now, right? Why don't you re-write that sentence with what you have learned today, and post it again?
  3.    #83  
    Quote Originally Posted by Chompy View Post
    You missed my point entirely. I said the test is pathetic, not the people who take it. A GED is not even close to the equivalent of an actual high school education.
    I don't think so. Your opinion, and then there is mine.
    Wow, that's a genuine effort in a civil tone. I wonder what would have happen if i'd said that about her. Hmm!
    You completely missed my point. I was talking about my own post.
    Rush, ya missed my point too.

Good thing you're not a goalie.
    I don't think so. Your opinion, and then there is mine.
    The GED test only covered material up to 9th grade (for me at least). Nothing that I learned in grades 10, 11, and 12 was on the test. So you're telling me that a 9th grade education is the same as a 12th grade education?
    Is the GED a written exam?
  8.    #88  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    Wow, I didn't realize I've been so unhelpful to other forum members. I will try to learn more about webOS to I can be more helpful.

Ok, you are doing this on purpose now, right? Why don't you re-write that sentence with what you have learned today, and post it again?
    I'm not changing anything... for what? > I'm sure with your masters you can comprehend.

Ps. Who said that you haven't been helpful to others. Come on dude.. stop it.
  9.    #89  
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    Is the GED a written exam?
    Yes, it is..Why?
    Rush, for the record, I'd appreciate your not talking to me condescendingly, as if I were 12.

I am a 39 year-old, educated woman, not a young kid. I've been around the block, many times, and I can even cross the street by myself.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    wow you guys......tsk,tsk if y'all can't along and play nice, then there'll be no playtime after Friday school, straight to your rooms to do homework and then off to your chores, followed by no TV and then go find me a switch, and I'll give you a hot bum and then straight to bed...... OR..... You can just play nice
    Congrats! Now use that masters program to make some useful posts.
    Ps. Who said that you haven't been helpful to others. Come on dude.. stop it.
    wow.
    wow.
    Wow is not a useful post.
  14.    #94  
    The GED test only covered material up to 9th grade (for me at least). Nothing that I learned in grades 10, 11, and 12 was on the test. So you're telling me that a 9th grade education is the same as a 12th grade education?
    I'm not telling you anything. You're the one talking about it.
    Did you take the GED and then go back to high school? that's impressive, and something to be very proud of.
    I'm not telling you anything. You're the one talking about it.
    When it's the result of logical deduction, it can be considered 'telling'.
  17.    #97  
    wow.
    Referring to these useless comments. Try to make me out to be the bad guy. The guy that stand up and say is mind.
    Did you take the GED and then go back to high school? that's impressive, and something to be very proud of.
    No... I was in high school until about a month before I graduated... It's hard to explain why I had to drop about right before graduation, but I had a good reason.
    Referring to these useless comments. Try to make me out to be the bad guy. The guy that stand up and say is mind.
    I say is mind, am I a good guy?
    No... I was in high school until about a month before I graduated... It's hard to explain why I had to drop about right before graduation, but I had a good reason.
    Chompy's a girl or an ex-convict! (no offence!)
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast