Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1.    #61  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Rush, I don't even like to talk to you, but I'm going to be nice this last time and explain the point everyone is trying to make.

To put it simply, you make a million spelling and grammatical errors, everytime you type something. It is, sometimes, even hard to understand what you are trying to say!

There, I tried to keep this nice and honest, if I get an infraction or something because of it, then so be it.
    ....But being as intelligent as you all claim to be > that shouldn't be a problem - right?

- The unintelligent members who make a lot of grammatical errors will continue to do so, until we acquire some intelligence.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chompy View Post
    Ok ok... The check is in the mail.
    WOW!
    That's just too damn much man!
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Rush, I don't even like to talk to you, but I'm going to be nice this last time and explain the point everyone is trying to make.

To put it simply, you make a million spelling and grammatical errors, everytime you type something. It is, sometimes, even hard to understand what you are trying to say!

There, I tried to keep this nice and honest, if I get an infraction or something because of it, then so be it.
    ? That wasn't harsh at all .. Infraction .. lol

Back to topic....

People that use ... Instead caring about punctuation....

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by RUSH View Post
    ....But being as intelligent as you all claim to be > that shouldn't be a problem - right?

- The unintelligent members who make a lot of grammatical errors will continue to do so, until we acquire some intelligence.
    When people make it clear they will be "nice this last time" and make a genuine effort to explain things in a civil tone, it would suit you to react appropriately and not reply in a manner that could be considered offensive and will ultimately lead to more discussion that will cause this thread to be closed.
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    ? That wasn't harsh at all .. Infraction .. lol

Back to topic....

People that use ... Instead caring about punctuation....

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums Beta
    (What) > about using ">" as > punctuation? And using random (parentheses)? That (really) bothers> me.
    Choose vs Chose vs choosen

(Examples)
    I choose to be alone...1. to select (a person, thing, course of action, etc.)
    They had chosen you before...(Past tense of choose.)
    Chose(past tense of choose.)
    choosen? I don't recall that one. Was it on the GED test?
    The INFERNO has arrived!
    This space for rent or lease. Inquire within.
  8.    #68  
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    When people make it clear they will be "nice this last time" and make a genuine effort to explain things in a civil tone, it would suit you to react appropriately and not reply in a manner that could be considered offensive and will ultimately lead to more discussion that will cause this thread to be closed.
    Wow, that's a genuine effort in a civil tone. I wonder what would have happen if i'd said that about her. Hmm!
    All we need is love. Love is all we need.
  10.    #70  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    choosen? I don't recall that one. Was it on the GED test?
    I don't know... you could check up on it. Ged is equivalent to an high school diploma.
    A high school diploma. Not "an".
    I don't know... you could check up on it. Ged is equivalent to an high school diploma.
    really? I guess I probably learned that in my masters program in a seminar on avoiding bad education choices.

the point is that "choosen" isn't a word.
    And it's GED, not Ged.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    A high school diploma.
    unless he is in the UK
    unless he is in the UK
    No, RUSH is not overclocked.
    No, it really isn't! The GED test is pathetic..
    Wow, that's a genuine effort in a civil tone. I wonder what would have happen if i'd said that about her. Hmm!
    When people make a genuine effort to explain things in a civil tone, it would suit you to react appropriately and not reply in a manner that could be considered offensive and will ultimately lead to more discussion that will cause this thread to be closed.
    ^ This man speaks the truth!
  19.    #79  
    A high school diploma. Not "an".
    Wow, I guess we learn something new every day.
    really? I guess I probably learned that in my masters program in a seminar on avoiding bad education choices.

the point is that "choosen" isn't a word.
    Congrats! Now use that masters program to make some useful posts.

And it's GED, not Ged.
    I'm aware of that... Mr. Intelligent.
    No, RUSH is not overclocked.
    Really, Guess I'm just dumb.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chompy View Post
    No, it really isn't! The GED test is pathetic..
    No, I would have to disagree on that. Many people that have gotten their GED is very successful today > including me.
  20.    #80  
    When people make a genuine effort to explain things in a civil tone, it would suit you to react appropriately and not reply in a manner that could be considered offensive and will ultimately lead to more discussion that will cause this thread to be closed.
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast