Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by groovy View Post
    You must mean me, so point taken!
    Global Posts
    955 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    You must mean me, so point taken!
    Not singling anyone out. We just need to tone down the sniping.
    Next time a new major medication is going to be released, I'm saving up money and taking time off. For the past several months, 90% of my work has been dealing with questions and complaints about the new Oxycontin formulation! UGH!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    I said "me", not "just me"...
    I cat
    I am a college student finishing up my last year; 8th year of a 4 year degree haha. oh well. my degree will be in economics; will be lookin for jobs real soon.
    you, I crammed 4 years into 10 for my undergrad.

it will be interesting to see what you can find in economics... I think obama could use some new ones.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffmcc View Post
    i hack computers.

oh and yea i read YOUR email

you can read my email and pay my bills at the sme time if you like !! i wouldnt mind !! really !!! please !!! ??? pretty please ??!!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    hey man you talking to me ????
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    I'm also a college student, in my third year. Next year I'll graduate with a B.S. in Astronomy (hopefully).
    Quote Originally Posted by rsanchez1 View Post
    I'm also a college student, in my third year. Next year I'll graduate with a B.S. in Astronomy (hopefully).
    lol ltm ltm , what's the B.S. stand for lol ltm ltm lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    and MS = More of the Same
    and the next is Piled Higher and Deeper.
    ltm ltm ltm
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    print sales, and enjoy adrenaline sports, which includes telling my wife she looks fat in those jeans.. lolol yes my funeral is next wednesday, when they find.. wait if they find my body.. naww wife is 94 pds soakin wet.. still wears the same jeans she wore in high school, 25 years ago,,, omg i am soooo dead now..
    Life is short, Play hard, and enjoy every moment as if it was your last.
    Quote Originally Posted by xForsaken View Post
    print sales, and enjoy adrenaline sports, which includes telling my wife she looks fat in those jeans.. lolol yes my funeral is next wednesday, when they find.. wait if they find my body.. naww wife is 94 pds soakin wet.. still wears the same jeans she wore in high school, 25 years ago,,, omg i am soooo dead now..
    Better make sure your couch is comfy, lol lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    Better make sure your couch is comfy, lol lol.
    damn your too nice,,, couch,, ha.. what couch,, it will be the back yard if i am lucky.. lol
    Life is short, Play hard, and enjoy every moment as if it was your last.
    Quote Originally Posted by xForsaken View Post
    damn your too nice,,, couch,, ha.. what couch,, it will be the back yard if i am lucky.. lol
    I can tell her where to go, so they never find you. I was married to a mountain boy for 14 years!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Quote Originally Posted by WyreNut View Post
    Um, back on topic - I'm a Maintenance Electrician by trade (during the day) and working for the People's Republic of Kalifornia at the world's largest female prison* at present. Interesting group of women, to say the least! Worked at several local factories before, specializing in Allen Bradley PLC's and variable speed 480VAC and DC drives.

By night, I used to make and sell microphones for the Palm TX/T5 pda line until their demise. I'm also a janitor Moderator over at Palm.com's support site.

WyreNut

*actually two prisons across the street from each other. Counting the population of both together (8,000 inmates total) makes it the "world's largest"

For 5 years I worked out of IBEW 518
    In a world of droid, Pre does it better.

Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?
    I am a respiratory therapist, specializing in the care of infants and children in the NICU or PICU who require mechanical ventilation.

Currently working as a day shift supervisor at The Children's Hospital at OU Medical Center in Oklahoma City, OK.
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast