Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    I've got my finger on the button.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    Wondering if you are a cop or something else in law enforcement. What kind of gun do you carry?

What happened to working at Sprint?
    I had that job when I was living in New York City. I've now relocated in Oceanside Ca. I guess you thought wrong. This is Pre|Central forums - lets keep my job out of it. It's fun here for me, a place to be rush.
    I work with a Cisco reseller in Mexico, implementing all kinds of stuff (not that anyone care)

I don't like that Cisco chose Android for their tablet, but there's nothing we can do about it, at least not until when (and if) webOS becomes stronger.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums Beta
    Just remember: If I helped you, press the thanks button!

Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    Needs: Veer (anyone?)
    Apps: Subnet Calculator, FreeCam, PhotoFun, NuttyPad (work in progress)
    HomeBrew: meta-doctor and Messaging Plugins collaborator
    Twitter: @cesarneg
    Quote Originally Posted by RUSH View Post
    Yes, a big one. Why?
    Plastic, I hope?
    I had that job when I was living in New York City. I've now relocated in Oceanside Ca. I guess you thought wrong. This is Pre|Central forums - lets keep my job out of it. It's fun here for me, a place to be rush.
    Yep, we shouldn't discuss jobs in a thread about our jobs. That would be off topic.
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    Plastic, I hope?
    ...with plastic bullets. You funny dude. You guys make me laugh. Lol
    Yep, we shouldn't discuss jobs in a thread about our jobs. That would be off topic.
    You're right... Get to Know your P|C cohorts.... What do you do??
    Not being sarcastic.
    I almost sprayed coffee everywhere when I read this lol
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    You're right... Get to Know your P|C cohorts.... What do you do??
    Not being sarcastic.
    I was one of the first posts, but I'll review it.. I've been selling high-tech stuff (software and/or network hardware) to large enterprises for many years. I just lost my most recent job so I'm looking for another in the same field.

Now, what's your badge number?
    Quote Originally Posted by jwinn35 View Post
    do you hate lebron as much as everyone else?
    Haha I thought the whole thing was dumb. When I change jobs I feel like I should hold a press conference to try and agitate as many people as possible lol.
    I was one of the first posts, but I'll review it.. I've been selling high-tech stuff (software and/or network hardware) to large enterprises for many years. I just lost my most recent job so I'm looking for another in the same field.

Now, what's your badge number?
    I would have to give you that information...when I see you.

Ps. You're smart enough to know that.

RUSH, does your home number start with 555?

I like how you changed your avatar to prove you're a cop...
    RUSH, does your home number start with 555?
    Nope... ^^ 666. Sign of the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    I like how you changed your avatar to prove you're a cop...
    I didn't do that because... I just had to remind myself who I am. What do I have to prove.

Enjoy your day.
    Nope... ^^ 666. Sign of the devil.

I didn't do that because... I just had to remind myself who I am. What do I have to prove.

Enjoy your day.
    No wrong, it's the number of the beast.
    Global Posts
    127 Global Posts
    Um, back on topic - I'm a Maintenance Electrician by trade (during the day) and working for the People's Republic of Kalifornia at the world's largest female prison* at present. Interesting group of women, to say the least! Worked at several local factories before, specializing in Allen Bradley PLC's and variable speed 480VAC and DC drives.

By night, I used to make and sell microphones for the Palm TX/T5 pda line until their demise. I'm also a janitor Moderator over at Palm.com's support site.

WyreNut

*actually two prisons across the street from each other. Counting the population of both together (8,000 inmates total) makes it the "world's largest"
    Pre2/3/TouchPad, and TouchDroid user.
    Quote Originally Posted by WyreNut View Post
    Um, back on topic - I'm a Maintenance Electrician by trade (during the day) and working for the People's Republic of Kalifornia at the world's largest female prison* at present. Interesting group of women, to say the least! Worked at several local factories before, specializing in Allen Bradley PLC's and variable speed 480VAC and DC drives.

By night, I used to make and sell microphones for the Palm TX/T5 pda line until their demise. I'm also a janitor Moderator over at Palm.com's support site.

WyreNut

*actually two prisons across the street from each other. Counting the population of both together (8,000 inmates total) makes it the "world's largest"
    Kudos to you on working in the electrician field. I got the shock of my life messing with electricity... nice trade, but not for me.
    8,000 inmates. I wonder how many RUSH put in there!
    No wrong, it's the number of the beast.
    All hail Satan
    Global Posts
    955 Global Posts
    Reminder: Forum Guidelines