Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    thats how you have the info on the latest games

was it you guys that did the ALL YOUR BASE BELONG TO US??
    That's a 'traditional' in my line of work.
    We work on the bigger mainstream games as well as some fine hardcore stuff. NDAs lalala.
    Quote Originally Posted by Major Payne View Post
    I don't need the good stuff... I need the copaxone because that stuff is expensive and my wife has to have it. She suffers from MS

I have one of the most expensive fridges in the world cause of that stuff
    I understand that, medication prices really suck. Since I am self-employed without coverage, there is one I currently can't afford to buy and had to apply to get from a special program with Astra-Zeneca.

There are several of these types of programs, however, they are only for people without prescription coverage, so if you don't have it, I could probably help you find one.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  3.    #43  
    Quote Originally Posted by pogeypre View Post
    I also build arks.
    i need one for the upcoming *whispers* apocalypse coming in 2012... PM me ...
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    I understand that, medication prices really suck. Since I am self-employed without coverage, there is one I currently can't afford to buy and had to apply to get from a special program with Astra-Zeneca.

There are several of these types of programs, however, they are only for people without prescription coverage, so if you don't have it, I could probably help you find one.
    We looked into those programs and 99 percent of those are like 301c copr or something like that and since she is on medicade (spelling) she cant take cartible donations.. it's a bunch of phooey!
    In a world of droid, Pre does it better.

Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?
    Global Posts
    625 Global Posts
    I work in IT for a university. I also like sunsets and fall.
    Quote Originally Posted by Major Payne View Post
    We looked into those programs and 99 percent of those are like 301c copr or something like that and since she is on medicade (spelling) she cant take cartible donations.. it's a bunch of phooey!
    Yeah, most only work with Medicare.

I have bad reactions to most BP meds and the new one that works for me has no generic.
    Psychologist

I'm not offended by all the dumb blonde jokes because I know I'm not dumb... and I also know that I'm not blonde. Dolly Parton
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    i need one for the upcoming *whispers* apocalypse coming in 2012... PM me ...
    I only build arks for 200 million dollar flops...
    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com
    Guess It's 3:45 PM here.

Last edited by BobKy; 11/21/2010 at 08:47 PM.
    Programmer / Systems Analyst for a generation and transmission electric co-op. I keep the computers running so our linemen can keep your lights on.
    Global Posts
    374 Global Posts
    I'm a developer (not webOS, real estate), but my background is chemical engineering R&D.
    Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    Oh, I didn't know we were being serious before.

I am a project manager for medium scale EPC projects for a power generation control system supplier.

I make sure when the operator pushes the button that your lights come on (or off as the case may be)
    Dan
    Global Posts
    489 Global Posts
    R&D design engineer for a large microprocrssor company.
    Quote Originally Posted by djmcgee View Post
    Oh, I didn't know we were being serious before.

I am a project manager for medium scale EPC projects for a power generation control system supplier.

I make sure when the operator pushes the button that your lights come on (or off as the case may be)
    Well, in any off topic thread, being serious is always optional!
    I take profile pictures for a living, like good ol' verwon there. : )
    Quote Originally Posted by cmilette View Post
    I take profile pictures for a living, like good ol' verwon there. : )
    Huh?!?

I understand what you do, but I don't take pics for a living and I take my own profile pics.
    i work at a family owned fast-food restaurant. have no technical background, but a fan of palm and webos. have come across a number of customers with a pre or pixi. non had heard of precentral.net | webos internals | homebrewing. i try to point the way for them, if possible.
    I'm a freelance a-hole
    Quote Originally Posted by Daisys Mom View Post
    Psychologist
    Please figure out what's wrong with me... I'm sure you could write a book with the stuff that needs to be fixed in my head.

Thank you.
    I work for HP. Seriously. I basically handle new computer deployment/installation for a nationwide bank.

But before anyone jumps on me, I know NOTHING about any plans for Palm or webOS 2.0 or any of that! I hunted on the intranet pages and couldn't find crap on it.
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast