Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Quote Originally Posted by Advance The Man
    It's not often to see such a lopsided score and feel the losing team played better. That interference call before halftime that put the ball on the one was a horrible call. Also think Champ Bailey's interception 'fumble' went into the back of the endzone. That was a major swing and ended the game.
    In my eye's the entire game was worth watching just to see Champ Baily go down like a cheap hooker. And that call was BS but nothing went the Pat's way last night... I'm now a "who ever is playing against broncos and/or Colts" fan.

Timmay
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    Quote Originally Posted by Advance The Man
    It's not often to see such a lopsided score and feel the losing team played better. That interference call before halftime that put the ball on the one was a horrible call. Also think Champ Bailey's interception 'fumble' went into the back of the endzone. That was a major swing and ended the game.
    I absolutely agree. Two TERRIBLE calls that changed the outcome of the game.

A friend I was watching with, who absolutely HATES the pats, said the exact same thing. To quote "that interference call was the worst call I have ever seen in the NFL in my entire life"....and he's been following football for more than 30 years.

The better team beat themselves with mistakes. And Dever was clearly aided by 'questionable' calls.
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein
    Quote Originally Posted by bigredgpk
    In my eye's the entire game was worth watching just to see Champ Baily go down like a cheap hooker. And that call was BS but nothing went the Pat's way last night... I'm now a "who ever is playing against broncos and/or Colts" fan.

Timmay
    LMAO.

I blame the refs for that crap more than the Broncos. The Broncos didn't really do anything special to beat the Pats. The Pats made too many big mistakes and those two horrendous calls helped swing the game. A bad night for the better team.

All I can say now is GO STEELERS!!!
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein
    It really is going to be a GREAT game.
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

Go Patriots!
    I think it's about time to bump this thread up again.....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ROOTING for WebOS makes me more sympathetic to Cubs fans.
    LETS GO GIANTS patriots were out[played badly
    I have been cheated!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by fkpalm View Post
    LETS GO GIANTS patriots were out[played badly
    It's not so easy to pick up the blitz when you have to guess when and where it is coming from, eh?
    http://www.theonion.com/content/news...rfect_for_rest

"I just couldn't imagine a better ending to the Patriots odyssey," said Simon Williams, a Kansas City-area football fan who usually watches the college game but found himself caught up in the Patriots' sheer loathsomeness during the season. "The utter lack of humility they displayed alongside an equal lack of any joy in the game, that toad of a coach, and that cologne-ad quarterback… If they have to act that badly while playing that well, you really want to see them fail in the biggest way possible. Thank God almighty, that's what we got."
    "Patriots' Season Perfect For Rest Of Nation" - What a PERFECT TITLE for that article.

Some more great parts...

"Frequently mentioned examples of instances which, upon reflection, sweetened the Patriots' utter failure included the team's propensity to complain about unfair officiating after their victories; their habit of gleefully running up the score, which also resulted in Brady and Moss earning NFL single-season scoring records in blowouts; and of course, the players' and coaches' hateful attitude." He forgot to mention how Brady would say that the TD record meant nothing to him just minutes after throwing a TD in the waning minutes of a 30 point blowout.

Let's also not forget that their level of arrogance went as far as to already having copyrighted, "19-0". I can only guess they were going to come out with some line of apparel named "19-0". The Giants should copyright "18-1".

Another great part...

"Come on, that cheating scandal to open the season and all they say is 'Everybody does it?' They could have at least acted a little bit sorry," said Milwaukee architect and sports fan David Engel. "They acted like a bunch of third-graders, just the way Belichick did when he ran off the field with time left on the clock. At least he shook the other coach's hand this time. That's a first for the big baby."... I remember a couple of users here giving that third-grader, 'Everybody does it.' excuse. Maybe Dave Engel has read through these forums!

I can't wait to see what comes out of this camera man's testimony. I'm betting heavily that he will verify that the Rams closed walkthrough was videotaped.
    Last edited by Bob-C; 02/08/2008 at 04:42 PM.
    I am sooooooooo happy Pats lost. that was a great game.

I was a Ravens fan week 13
    Pittsburgh Steelers fan (always and forever) in week 14 New York Jets fan in week 15
    Miami Dolphins in week 16
    New York Giants fan week 17
    and the opposing teams fan since then.

BIG UPS to the NY Giants.

TIKI should have stayed another season.
    Tiki leaving is the reason they won
    less presure on QB
    Tiki looks like the biggest loser now. He ripped Eli Manning this year for not being a leader. Nevermind that Tiki himself showed his own leadership when he stated - while still playing for the Giants - that he had lost his passion for the game. He also had ripped Coughlin's coaching. Nevermind that he was the guy who taught Tiki to hold the ball higher to eliminate his four fumbles in a game debacles.

We went up to the Meadowlands for an Eagles game and the Giants fans told us that Tiki went from being a Giants hero to being widely disliked in the New York. It has to be even worse now. I hope that Tiki's trying to make a name for himself in broadcasting was worth destroying his legacy in NY.

BTW, I can't wait to see how this whole thing with the cameraman plays out. Where there is smoke, there is fire and when it rains, it pours!!
  15.    #115  
    Oh well. It was a great season, and really only one play away from being perfect (though a few plays away from being a lot worse than that). The Pats were beaten, completely and fairly. So there's nothing you can do but tip your hat to NY. Great job.
    I heard that on a talk show, maybe Letterman, they asked Eli why he lives in NJ and not Manhattan. He said that the Giants players like to live close to the Meadowlands so that they can easily get to the complex to workout, practice, etc... He said that the only player he knew of who lived in Manhattan was Tiki Barber!!!! HAHAHA!!!!!

I know that these sporting scandals are a waste of Congress time and are just to distract us from all the real problems they are not fixing but it IS pretty entertaining. They got Clemens shooting himself in the foot and then choking himself with his own tongue. What a guy to throw his own wife under the bus like that. At least Bellichick knows just to stay quiet. Clemens is just insulting our intelligence thinking we will just believe any contradictory statement he makes.

On the Philly sports talk radio, even a lot of Eagles fans are ripping into Spector who regularly calls into WIP. They would rather him concern himself about the war, economy, rebate checks and so on. One guy wanted Angelo to pass on a question to Spector next time he called in. He wanted to know whether Spector believes that the Pats had multiple cameramen or if he was sticking to his single cameraman theory!!

I want to know why Spector doesn't give the Pats amnesity. After all, he sponsored a bill to give it to 12-20 million illegal aliens.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456